This is one of three private apartments in this historic property.
'Mork & Mindy' is very charming with a little old Boulder "funk." This location is unbeatable in the center of Boulders most desirable area.
With wide plank wood floors, stamped tin ceilings, fantastic furnishings, and an unbelievable location pleasure will be yours during your stay.
There is also a one car off street parking 24/7 during your time here.
This irreplaceable apartment features:
- 1 bedroom
- fresh and remodeled bath with shower
- an inviting front yard and trees.
- private off street parking for one car.
- front porch to watch Boulder go by
- a main living room with wide planked, warehouse style flooring.
- a gas burning fireplace.
- bistro style table .
- flat screen cable TV
- private WiFi
When joining us you will arrive to a home which is 'rental ready' sparkling clean and complete with bath soaps, shampoos, personal paper, basic kitchen needs such as salt, pepper, coffee maker/filter and all appliances
- fresh flowers upon arrival.
- two sets of all cotton sheets
- extra soft comforters and blankets
-vintage style stamped tin ceiling
- a full gas kitchen
- comfortable coach and chairs perfect for curling up with a good book.
- the bedroom opens to the front porch which is mostly private and has wicker chairs for relaxing over coffee or a drink.
-close to trails, parks, coffee shops, bars, restaurants, and all Boulder has to offer.
I appreciate and cater to the discerning traveler who looks for convenience, style, clean abundant living, and the diversity this property offers. This property is among long time and full time residents. This is not meant to be a 'party property' so please make other plans if that is your intended use.
As described this property is not suited for small children. Children are not permitted.
We hope to see you soon!
Rental license RHL 0002088 max occupancy 4Get the full listing »