Discover the enchanting city of Boulder from this 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental home! Only a 10-min drive from Chautauqua Park, a 15-min stroll from Pearl Street and a short bus ride from the University of Colorado, this property is centrally located for you to immerse yourself in the exuberant culture and dramatic landscape that make Boulder a truly one-of-a-kind city. This 1,300-square-foot home boasts a beautiful, fenced-in yard and accommodates 9 guests for an unforgettable Rockies retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Sunroom: Queen Murphy Bed | Additional Sleeping: Sofa
License number: RHL2017-00160
Enter the home through the main living space, where bright natural light pours over the room through large picture windows. Settle down on either one of the sumptuous sofas and make use of the flat-screen Smart TV and Sonos surround sound system before walking down to Pearl Street for lunch.
If you prefer to dine at home, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare a delectable home-style dish. The space features oak wood cabinetry, updated appliances and ample counter space. Take a seat at the breakfast bar to keep the chef company or set the elegant dining table for 6 to share a meal with your loved ones.
Experience Colorado’s “300 days of sunshine” from the home’s private outdoor paradise in the beautifully landscaped backyard. Walk out onto the stone patio to dine at the wrought iron table or follow the stepping stones out to the quaint lounge area nestled under a canopy of trees.
Retreat to one of the 3 bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night, each of which is complete with storage space to keep your travel wardrobe organized. Two lucky guests can claim the sunroom as their sleeping sanctuary, which features a comfortable queen-sized Murphy bed and a sliding door to access the patio.
-- THE LOCATION --
Marked by dramatic sandstone slabs with snow-capped peaks off in the distance, Boulder’s charming cityscape is unlike anywhere else. Centrally located only minutes away from these natural features, as well as the bustling downtown, this property is ideally situated for you to witness the beauty of Boulder!
Make the short 15-minute stroll down to Pearl Street for live entertainment, gourmet restaurants, local breweries, unique boutiques and a glimpse into the vibrant culture that defines Boulder.
Catch a ride on the 204 bus and head over to the University of Colorado to tour the sprawling campus, where the famous Flatirons paint a picturesque backdrop for the beloved Folsom Field. Be sure to check the events schedule to see if you can catch the Buffs take home a win!
Some of Colorado’s top-rated hiking trails are only minutes away from this property, including Mount Sanitas and the many scenic trail systems that link up throughout Chautauqua Park
For a change of scenery, Rocky Mountain National Park is only a 40-minute drive away. With over 300 miles of hiking trails marked by wildflowers, wildlife and million dollar views, the park is a popular destination for both natives and tourists alike.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, Sonos surround sound system, in-unit laundry machines, sunroom, fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, fenced-in backyard, furnished patio and more
- Ideal Boulder location - Within walking distance from Pearl Street and the 204 bus line for easy access to the University of Colorado. Minutes away from various hiking trails and other outdoor activities. Within daytrip distance from Rocky Mountain National Park
- Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~43.3 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- In accordance with the city of Boulder, this property cannot have more than 3 unrelated individuals staying at the property at the same timeGet the full listing »