Just renovated 2 BR | 1.5 BA condo that features spacious living room with brand-new open kitchen and high-end appliances, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, and central air conditioning. Condo has an incredible location in Beacon Hill.
- Just Renovated with Brand New Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- 2 bedroom | 1.5 bath condo that features a spacious living room with a brand-new open kitchen and high-end appliances, high ceilings, hardwood floors throughout, air conditioning, and separated bedrooms, spread across 1,000 sqft.
- Located on the 2nd floor of a 4-story brownstone on Charles Street in Boston's historic Beacon Hill neighborhood, between Cambridge Street and Beacon Street, and just steps from the Charles / MGH MBTA Stop (subway), the Charles River Esplanade, and everything else that Beacon Hill / Boston has to offer.
- BEDROOM # 1 features a queen size bed, large closet, and a great Mitsubishi ductless mini-split air conditioner that allows each room to set its desired temperature.
- BEDROOM # 2 features a queen size bed, armoire, and the mini-split air conditioner.
- LIVING ROOM features a comfortable couch, two sitting chairs, a breakfast table with 2 additional chairs, a top of the line 55” HDTV / smart tv (connected to Comcast Cable with 200+ of channels plus Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime).
- KITCHEN is part of the living room space and features all stainless steel appliances, including refrigerator / freezer, an Italian natural gas cook-top, full-size oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, and garbage disposal. Kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils and has place settings for up to 4 people. Kitchen also has an island bar with 3 bar stools and a Keurig coffee machine is available in the unit.
- BATHROOM #1 features shower / tub combo, brand new vanity and toilet, and hardwood floors and is a “jack and jill” design, two entrances (one from each bedroom).
- BATHROOM #2 is a half bath that features brand new vanity and toilet, and brand-new hardwood floors. Entrance to this bathroom is off the entryway.
- AMENITIES include a large 55” flat-screen TV, Comcast's newest cable box (X1) OnDemand, high-speed wifi, a Keurig coffee maker, Central Heat and Air Conditioning, iron and ironing board, and hair dryer. Shampoo / soap, laundry detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, and all linens (towels, bed sheets, etc.) are included in the rental. Washer / dryer is available in basement.
- This condo comfortably accommodates three to four people and families of up to five are permitted with children (4 adults in the 2 bedrooms, and 1 on the air mattress). The couch does not pull-out into a bed, but an air mattress is available.
- This 100+ year four-story brownstone was updated in 2015 and includes a Post Office occupying the first floor and electronic locks make check-in a breeze. The Building is located on Charles St. and is 20 feet from the intersection of Charles St. and Revere St.
- This condo is located one-flight up from the brownstone’s front entrance and one additional apartment is located directly above (also available for rent through AirBnB).
- Electronic locks makes check-in a breeze.
- Guests will also have direct access to the complimentary laundry machines in the basement.
- The closest MBTA stop is 1.5 blocks away (3 min walk) at the Charles / MGH Subway Stop (red line).
- Two parking options are available:
1) On-Street: Metered parking is available right in front of the building, which becomes free overnight parking from 8PM to 8AM (with the exception of street cleaning days). During the day, you can only park for up to 2 hours per block ($0.25 per 12 minutes).
2) Several neighborhood garages are located around the corner from the building: i) Charles St. Parking Garage is located one building away to our building ($40/day) and ii) The Boston Common Garage is 4 blocks away ($32/day)
- Uber, Hubway Bikes, and the MBTA are the easiest forms of transportation.
- If you stay with us during the summer months, we'd love to take you out on Kayla, our 50-ft custom sailing yacht, for a complimentary afternoon sail around the Boston Harbor (please note that my dad, the boat's captain, spends most weekends in Nantucket, so mid-weekdays typically work best and due to insurance requirements, the harbor cruise is limited to adults only - 15 years and older).Get the full listing »