Make this spacious 9-bedroom, 5-bathroom vacation rental house your new go-to retreat in Boone! This home features heated floors, a large deck with landscape views, and accommodations for 20. Central Boone is just 4 miles away with shops, restaurants, and the university. With Mystery Hill, Sky Valley Zip Tours, Foggy Mountain Gem Mine, and Blowing Rock within 11 miles and Grandfather Mountain, Sugar Mountain Resort, and Banner Elk within 24 miles, there's no limit to the fun you can have!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located on the front porch. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Bedroom 1: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7: Queen Bed | Bedroom 8: Queen Bed | Bedroom 9: Queen Bed
This expansive property has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Boone! Easily park up to 7 vehicles in the driveway for hassle-free accommodations.
The open floor plan makes it easy to converse with everyone in the group - whether you’re relaxing in the living room or cooking in the fully equipped kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances.
Utilize the wood-burning fireplace on cooler Carolina evenings, and that’s not the only way to keep warm! You’ll also find heated flooring throughout.
Choose from one of the 9 large bedrooms - for every 3 bedrooms, there are 2 full bathrooms helping to make morning routines a breeze.
-- THE LOCATION --
This property is conveniently located off Blue Ridge Parkway and 4 miles to Boone, home to Appalachian State University. So if you're in town for a graduation, a Mountaineers game, or another campus event, this is the home for you!
Get out and enjoy the day at Sky Valley Zip Tours, Mystery Hill, Foggy Mountain Gem Mine, or Blowing Rock, all conveniently located within 11 miles of the home.
If you're looking to ski, drive 6 miles to Appalachian Ski Mountain or venture 21 miles to Sugar Mountain Resort to spend the day on the slopes.
You'll also be just 24 miles away from Banner Elk featuring museums, shopping, restaurants, wineries, breweries, and more. Lace up your hiking boots and hit the trails at Grandfather Mountain, located 23 miles away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered deck, flat-screen cable TV w/ Sling TV, free WiFi, heated floors, in-unit laundry machines, 7-car driveway parking, and more
- Beautiful Boone location - 4 miles to town, 7 miles to Blowing Rock, 6 miles to Appalachian Ski Mountain, 7 miles to Tweetsie Railroad, 12 miles to Hawksnest and about 15 miles to both Beech and Sugar Mountain with easy highway access to all
- If you're traveling with more than 20 people, check the availability of another nearby rental across the street (Evolve listing #422942)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport (~72 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located on the front porch. The camera does not look into any interior spaces
- Please note 4WD/AWD is recommended in the winter months; the driveway is steepGet the full listing »