You need a break in your trip in Bolivia or South América, at a more breathable altitud than La Paz ?
You would like to stay in a more familiar and personal ambience than an hotel ?
You need a quiet stay and you like semi rural area, but close to the city of Cochabamba ?
You would like to enjoy the best climate and food of Bolivia ?
Las Hiedras is your best choice...
Las Hiedras is located in Tiquipaya, a small village 20 minutes from Cochabamba, in a quiet semi rural area. Las Hiedras invite you to enjoy a safe stay, very comfortable and clean, in front of a garden and mountains, surrounded by contemporary decoration.
On the 2nd floor, 1 bedroom with double bed and its balcony to see the sunrise every day, 1 bureau area to work or listen to music, with posibility of 2 individual 'sofa bed' (max. 1m80). Downstairs, 1 bathroom with warm shower, the kitchen and dining room area, and a big terrace in front of the garden and fruit trees. (Total = +/- 50m2 + terrace 12 m2).
Las Hiedras suits perfectly for 2 adults (couple) + 1-2 children.
We provide to our guests:
▪ WiFi connection 24h
▪ Cable TV (+100 channels, with various international languages)
▪ DVD blue ray player, radio-USB
▪ Clean sheets - blankets - pillows, fresh towels. Starter supply of hand soap, toilet paper and tissue.
▪ Kitchen with all necesary appliances to be autonomous: fridge, coffee machine, microwave, oven, electric kettle and all the cooking utensils. The kitchen is fully equipped with glasses, dinning set, cutlery. Starter kitchen package: some sugar, salt, pepper, tea and coffie, sponge, dish soap, trash bags, etc.
▪ Potable drinking water (20l bottles on demand, 4 USD each)
▪ Washing machine, iron
▪ For family with small children, we propose a small baby bed.
▪ Garage: your car safe and protected from the sun.
On demand, with reasonable aditional cost: picking up at the Cochabamba airport (10 €).
'Las Hiedras' is located:
- 5 minutes on foot from the Plaza principal and Market of Tiquipaya, small grocery stores, banks.
- 8 minutes by car from the Supermarket “Super de Todo” (Avenida Ecológica #250), where you will buy everything you need for cooking.
- 10 minutes on foot from the Univalle University (Tiquipaya campus).
- 25 minutes taxi from the International airport “Jorge Wilstermann” of Cochabamba.
Public transport close to Las Hiedras (Taxitrufis), and 2 radio taxis lines arriving in 5 minutes to 'Las Hiedras'.
We, the owners of Las Hiedras, live in the same plot (another independent house) and are available to help and assist you during your trip if needed, to explain the culture, the evolution of the country, give you advices. We are both artist (sculptures, fotography) and will do all we can to make your stay the most pleasant.Get the full listing »