Gorgeous Professionally Decorated 5 Bedroom Home- Sleeps 12 with 2 Masters Down
Do you need more than one home for a Large Group, Event, or Wedding?
ABOUT OUR HOME'S LOCATION:
14 Westerwald St. South is a stylish low country home located in the VIllage of the Palmetto Bluff Community. It is a standalone home just a three-minute walk from the Montage Palmetto Bluff resort amenities.
Other popular amenities within a short walking distance include the 3 Story Treehouse Park & Zipline, the Canoe Club Pool and Fitness Center, the River House Adult Pool, the Montage Spa, both Chapels, and RT's Market.
ABOUT OUR HOME'S AMENITIES:
Our home has been professionally decorated and furnished with custom bed linens, draperies & fabrics throughout. These luxury finishes assure that you and your guests will stay in a beautifully appointed home.
SOME OF OUR HOME'S FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi to help you stay connected
• Cable Television (local provider is Hargray)
• Luxury furnishings, kitchen appliances, linens
• Both Keurig pod and Cuisinart drip coffeemakers
• Spacious covered & screened-in back porch with sitting area, al fresco dining and a built in Wolf Grill
• Fully equipped kitchen with high-end appliances and breakfast bar
• Bright living area with pine floors and gas fireplace
• Two main floor master suites
• En-suite bathrooms for all bedrooms (except the bunk room)
• Built-in sound system
• Air conditioning
• Firepit (with wood provided) surrounded by Adirondack chairs
• Fully fenced large rear yard
• Professional home maintenance throughout your stay
ABOUT OUR HOME'S BEDROOMS:
Our home has 5 real bedrooms (not 4 bedrooms plus a loft) and sleeps up to 12 guests comfortably.
• Downstairs Master Suite 1 has a king bed, desk, window seat, walk-in closet, and spa like en-suite bath with a soaking tub and separate shower.
• Downstairs Master Suite 2 has a king bed, desk, window seat, and en-suite bath with spa shower (rain shower head and body sprayer)
• Upstairs Coral Room has a queen bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite bath with a tub/shower (this bath is also shared with the bunk room).
• Upstairs Blue Room has a queen bed, walk-in closet, with a large en-suite bath with shower.
• Upstairs Bunk Room has 4 twin beds (2 are pull out trundles), a gaming center with lots of toys, and shares a bath with the Coral guest room (the bath has a separate hall entry).
WHAT'S INCLUDED IF I RESERVE YOUR HOME? MORE THAN YOU'D EXPECT!
The $65 Daily Resort fee allows you (as our guests) access to many of the Palmetto Bluff Community Member Amenities and a few of the Montage Palmetto Bluff Resort amenities including:
• Two pools, including the members' Canoe Club Pool (which has a baby pool, children’s pool, and large family pool) & the River House Pool (adults 18+ only).
• Complimentary canoe, kayak, and fishing equipment rentals.
• Complimentary fitness classes and two state-of-the-art fitness centers: The Canoe Club Fitness Center and the 24-hour River House Fitness Center
• Wilson Lawn and Racquet Club - tennis, pickleball, bocce, basketball, and croquet
• Six exceptional dining venues: Buffalo’s (in Wilson Village), Fore and Aft (at the Montage Inn), The Octagon (at the Montage Inn), The Canoe Club (in Wilson Village), The Canteen (in Moreland Village), The River House Lounge (in Wilson Village).
• Bicycle and golf cart rentals. The cost of the bike rental is $15.00 per day with a max of $45.00 per bike. Golf carts are available to rent for $75.00 a day.
• Nightly S’mores at the River House
• 32 miles of riverside to explore
• Spa Montage (at the Inn)
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE, YOU (AS OUR GUEST IN THIS PARTICULAR HOME) ALSO HAVE ACCESS TO:
• Customized Concierge Service that includes personalized pre-trip planning
• Pre-arrival grocery service so that the kitchen is stocked when you arrive
• Daily housekeeping
• Airport Pick up/drop-off service
• Babysitting Service
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Check in is at 3 pm, Check out is at 10 am
• Pet Policy: NO PETS ALLOWED
• There is not a garage or driveway in front of the home. Parking is available right behind the home. Guests will have to walk from the rear of the home to the front on a brick path to enter the home.
• While you do not have access to the May River Golf Course, you do have access to all three Palmetto Dunes courses in Hilton Head only 30 minutes away.
• Please note there is no access to the pool at the Inn at Palmetto Bluff.
•. There is no access to the Montage kids’ club or shooting range.
• There is no access to the member’s Moreland Game room, pool, or restaurant
ABOUT PALMETTO BLUFF:
Encircled by ribbons of rivers, with streams trickling through marsh to a pristine low country landscape, Palmetto Bluff retreats from the modern world into its own peaceful splendor. You'll bike the quiet streets with no hurry or cares in the world. Play a game of bocce ball or croquet on a perfectly manicured lawn, and gently recline in rocking chairs on a comfortable porch.
The sunny neighborhood streets encourage relaxing on the porch and spending quality together time with loved ones. It's the private community that time forgot, but that discerning travelers will always remember.
Families who love Kiawah Island, Sea Island and Hilton Head will love Palmetto Bluff even more. Your kids can splash in the pool, catch the breeze on a boat and try their hand at bocce. There's also a boat center with kayaks, canoes, and paddleboards. You can forsake the car for family bike rides on the quiet streets. Adventures await as there is no shortage of activities at Palmetto Bluff including backwater boating, kayaking, fishing, beachcombing, crabbing, water skiing and tubing.
Within the gates of this master-planned community is the Montage resort. As such, classic resort amenities reside here as well. Many have praised Palmetto Bluff's collection of tennis, spa facilities, boating, golf, shopping and fine dining.
• U.S. News & World Report, Best Hotels in the USA Rated #1 Hotel & Resort in South Carolina and #2 Top 10 Hotels in the U.S. 2014
• Located less than 35 minutes from downtown Savannah, Georgia, and 30 minutes from Hilton Head Island
Keywords: Low Country home, Village, Montage Palmetto Bluff, Palmetto Bluff, Montage Resort, cottage rental, wedding, chapel, pickleball, fishingGet the full listing »