During your stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Blue Eye, you can enjoy fresh Missouri air while relaxing in the hot tub on the back deck, which looks out upon Table Rock Lake. Up to 6 guests will spend days fishing, swimming, and boating on the lake and nights dining and shopping in nearby downtown Branson. This is the perfect rental home for anyone who loves the outdoors.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located on the light pole near the well house, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Loft): 2 Twin Beds
This wonderful cottage boasts vaulted ceilings and large windows with amazing views of the lake. Wake up in the morning and enjoy a warm cup of coffee as the rising sun peeks through the trees surrounding the property.
On chilly evenings, warm up by the gas fireplace in the living room and relax on the comfortable couches. You can watch all of your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV with satellite!
Whip up your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen! For an al fresco cooking experience, you can step out to the back deck and use the charcoal grill to prepare juicy steaks, burgers, and veggies.
Walk down to the fire pit after dinner to roast marshmallows and tell campfire stories with your travel companions! The property is in a secluded location, so you’re bound to see a ton of stars on clear nights.
You’ll fall fast asleep in any of the comfortable beds after a day on the lake! The master bedroom and second bedroom both feature queen-sized beds, and the lofted third bedroom has a pair of twin-sized beds.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cottage is in an unbeatable location if you’re looking to spend a relaxing vacation on Table Lake! Walk down to the edge of the property to fish and swim, or take a short drive to Long Creek Marina to rent a boat for a day of fun out on the lake! If you have a boat with you, you can put it in the water right down the street at the Old 86 Campground ramp.
Once you’ve had your fun on the lake, drive 30 minutes to Branson for non-stop entertainment! The vibrant city has tons of family-friendly entertainment, along with tasty restaurants and unique shops.
During your stay, you’ll be 9 minutes from Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, which has miles upon miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. Be sure to bring your camera; you’re bound to see beautiful trees and flowers on your hikes!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, hot tub, charcoal grill, deck with lake view, outdoor fire pit, gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen TVs with satellite, free WiFi, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking, and much more!
- Lakefront Blue Eyes location near a marina and boat ramp! 30 minutes from great shopping, dining, and entertainment in Branson, as well as outdoor recreation
- Nearest Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, (~19 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located on the light pole near the well house, facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces*
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check inGet the full listing »