You may have to pinch yourself to realize this wooded, secluded haven right on Table Rock Lake is real. A journey through the Missouri forest will lead you down a gravel road to this 1-bed, 2-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4 adults and 2 children and has everything you'll need for a comfortable stay. Spend days boating, relaxing in the sun and swimming by the shore, and evenings with a glass of wine watching the sky change from oranges and pinks to a star-speckled, peaceful atmosphere.
-- THE PROPERTY --
** Please note that the homeowners live on-site in the property's main house **
** Pet-friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (2 pets only up to 50 pounds each) **
Bedroom 1 (Loft): Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Couch, Full Futon
Let your dogs roam around in the fenced-in backyard while you explore all that your charming accommodation has to offer. From the chandeliers and shower curtain to the outlet covers and towel hooks, everything about this cabin has been diligently designed with rustic charm in mind!
You'll instantly notice the open feel of the pine-lined interior with impressive, high ceilings. The large living room is perfect for lounging and watching a movie on the flat-screen cable TV or taking a nap by the wood-burning fireplace while others cook up a post-travel feast in the fully equipped kitchen.
Enjoy your meal on the back deck and listen to the lake's shifting waters. Walk only a few steps with your drink of choice and sit by the shore to watch the sunset. Roast marshmallows, tell ghost stories and play guitar around the large fire pit directly on the water.
Retreat back to the cabin and feel like a kid spending the night in a treehouse in the large loft bedroom. Rise with the sun and enjoy some coffee in the loft sitting area, or open the double-doors to the private deck and relax with the peaceful quiet of morning before starting an adventure-filled day!
-- THE LOCATION --
This secluded, wooded retreat is so peaceful it's easy to forget that you're only 18 miles away from all that Branson, MO has to offer! Fill your day with family fun attending one of the endless live shows, experiencing Silver Dollar City - one of the world's top theme parks - and shopping at the outlets.
Cross the state lines and make the 45-mile drive to Eureka Springs, Arkansas to experience the old-time charm of this Victorian resort village.
Opt to stay closer to your cozy cabin and rent a boat from Long Creek Marina, just 6.6 miles away, to spend your day boating on the water. Dock your boat and head 8.7 miles to Big Cedar Lodge, play a round of golf at the Top of the Rock Golf Course, then dine at Buzzard's Bar.
Nature lovers and adventure seekers can head to Dogwood Canyon, a 12.5-mile drive from the cabin, and go for a hike or bike ride across the 10,000 acres of pristine Ozark Mountain landscape or fish the crystal-clear trout streams.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private hot tub, in-unit stacked washer and dryer, 2 flat-screen TVs with DirecTV, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, charcoal grill, fire pit, 2 vehicle parking spaces, lake views, swimming access, fenced-in yard, and more.
- Table Rock Lake waterfront cabin - spend your days on the water, shopping in nearby towns, hiking, golfing and fishing, and your nights getting toasty by the fires while you listen to the peaceful sounds of the water. Near Dogwood Canyon and Top of the Rock!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Branson Airport (51.2 miles away/Roughly a 45-minute-to-hour drive) & Springfield-Branson National Airport (69.4 miles away/Roughly an hour-and-a-half drive)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 per pet, per stay fee (2 pets only up to 50 pounds each)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note: The maximum occupancy is 4 adults, but it is flexible up to 6 guests for groups with children
- Note: The homeowners just added a hot tub to the property. Pictures will be provided in the near future
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that the homeowners live on-site in the property's main house
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »