Panoramic Blue Ridge Mountain views and cozy cabin comfort await 7 guests at 'Amazing Grace! This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin boasts a furnished deck with breathtaking long-range views of the mountains and downtown Blowing Rock. You'll be just minutes from Boone, Blue Ridge Parkway and 1.2 miles from Appalachian Ski Mountain. With hiking, biking and skiing in the surrounding mountains, this cabin will keep you coming back!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed
Boasting brand new renovations and decorations, a 4K flat-screen cable Smart TV and gas fireplace, the spacious seating area offers everything you could need to relax in your mountaintop retreat. After hours outdoors, the plush couches are the perfect place to kick back and unwind.
If you'd rather be outdoors, step through the sliding glass doors to the expansive deck to find a seat. As you linger outside soaking in the view from 4,000 feet, you're sure to get hungry, so throw some burgers on the grill for an easy barbecue dinner. Back inside, the fully equipped kitchen boasts a 3-person breakfast bar that's perfect for sipping pre-dinner drinks!
Dine beside the windows at the large dining table, or carry your plates out to the high-top counter that wraps around the deck railing. Once you've satisfied your cravings, treat yourself to a soak in the hot tub as the stars begin to shine over the mountains.
Each of the 3 bedrooms features plush 1,200-thread-count bedding, luxurious Turkish towels and comfortable accommodations so everyone will fall asleep with ease and wake refreshed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though it'll be hard to tear yourself away from the view, there's much to see and do in this picturesque corner of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Just 4 miles from 'Amazing Grace,' quaint downtown Blowing Rock boasts art museums, wineries, decadent dining and boutiques. Don't forget to visit The Blowing Rock for sweeping views of peaks and forests!
Pack your camera for a visit to the historic Moses Cone estate before going for a drive along Blue Ridge Parkway. Just 4.5 miles away, Tweetsie Railroad boasts family-oriented rides and attractions with a Wild West theme!
When the snow falls, the mountains transform into a winter wonderland! Find skiing just 1.2 miles away at Appalachian Ski Area or 18 miles away at Sugar Mountain. The largest snow tubing parking in the state, located at Hawksnest Snow Tubing Park, is only 16 miles from the cabin.
Head into downtown Boone for the year-round festivals, charming boutiques and to cheer on the Appalachian State Mountaineers at Kidd Brewer Stadium.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 4K flat-screen Smart TVs with cable, gas fireplace, luxurious provided linens and towels, furnished deck, gas grill, hot tub, mountain views, driveway parking for 4 vehicles with available parking for a small trailer and more
- Beautiful Blowing Rock location perched above the town with stunning views and access to Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Ski Area, Sugar Mountain and Boone
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport, (~90.9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are some stairs to access the property, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »