Situated 5 minutes off the Blue Ridge Parkway, this scenic sanctuary offers views for miles and easy access to all kinds of outdoor adventures! Discover downtown Boone and Blowing Rock 10 minutes away, or grab your gear and hit the slopes or trails of Sugar Mountain Resort 20 miles out. Newly built, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental for 8 boasts a large wraparound deck, hot tub, fire pit and outdoor seating galore - everything you need for a memorable mountain retreat!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bunk Bed
If you’re looking for a room with a view, this beautiful Blowing Rock home has several, but nothing can beat the 2-story wall of windows framing the great room. Admire the tree-lined scenery from the sectional sofa, or switch your focus over to the flat-screen satellite TV and crackling gas fireplace.
Change up your view and make your way out onto the wraparound deck, where lush greenery and mountain vistas paint the backdrop for your outdoor respite. After a full afternoon of hiking in Grandfather Mountain State Park, you’ll want nothing more than to cookout on the gas grill and soothe sore muscles in the hot tub.
End the evening on a sweet note and gather around the fire pit for s’mores, or walk a quarter of a mile down to the community gazebo to enjoy the nearby waterfall.
When you’re ready to turn in, watch a show from under the covers in any one of the 3 bedrooms, each housing a flat-screen satellite TV. The master bedroom even contains the added luxury of a full en-suite bathroom.
Begin your next Blue Ridge adventure with a hearty homemade breakfast prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with stainless steel appliances and a large standalone island with bar seating for 2.
-- THE LOCATION --
An easy 10-minute drive brings you into the heart of downtown Boone or Blowing Rock, each offering a variety of restaurants, shops and historic sites. Explore the Tweetsie Railroad nestled between the 2 towns, or pack up your clubs and hit the greens at the Boone Golf Club.
Cruise the Blue Ridge Parkway with access only 5 minutes from the property! Follow the winding road to a trailhead for a scenic day hike or, if mountain biking is more your speed, head up toward the Rocky Knob Bike Park just 15 minutes north!
Find even more hiking and biking opportunities at any one of the 4-season resorts within 45 minutes or less of your vacation rental. Check out the cross-country trails at Sugar Mountain Resort 20 miles away or drive a little further out to see what Beech Mountain has to offer. In the winter, stay even closer to home and take a lesson at the Appalachian Ski Mountain.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, washer and dryer, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen satellite TVs (2 with Apple TV), central air conditioning, gas fireplace, wraparound deck, outdoor furniture and sound system, gas grill (propane provided), fire pit, hot tub, mountain views, driveway parking for 4 vehicles and more
- Prime Blowing Rock location - Just 5 minutes off the Blue Ridge Parkway and 10 minutes from downtown Boone & Blowing Rock! 15-minute drive from Appalachian Ski Mountain, 15 minutes from Rocky Knob Mountain Bike Park, 25 minutes from Sugar Mountain and 45 minutes from Beech Mountain
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Regional Airport (~75 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- There is a $40 hot tub heat fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »