A beautiful wooden house accented by river rock columns in a stunning mountainous environment leaves you with nothing to be desired in Black Hawk, Colorado. Sitting on 2 acres of land, this 4-bedroom, 5-bathroom vacation home rental offers multiple porches and decks, floor to ceiling windows looking out at the mountains, fully equipped kitchen, and a game room that will make this a place you will never want to leave!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Tucked away in the serene environment of the Rocky Mountains, this spacious 3,800 square foot house comfortably sleeps 10 people. Close to three ski resorts, casinos and all of the natural beauty Colorado has to offer, this newly renovated home has huge 20 foot vaulted ceilings, a cozy wood burning fireplace, and a furnished deck with a brand new grill and mesmerizing panoramic views. The large open rooms throughout all 3 stories of the home provide great areas for the entire group to get together and make this vacation rental perfect for a family reunion or a trip with a group of your friends.
Starting your day with a cup of warm coffee in the comforts of your “own home” sets a wonderful tone for the rest of your day. Whether you decide to take a 10 minute walk over to the state park for an afternoon of fishing or visit the Idaho Hot Springs, your growing appetite will have you longing for something good to eat. Enjoy some of your favorite home cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen before heading out for an ATV ride at Columbine Campground nearby. Sipping on drinks from the bar in the basement while challenging each other to games of pool or foosball will put everyone in great spirits before retreating back to the bedrooms for a night of great sleep.
-- THE LOCATION --
The location of this spectacular vacation rental home provides endless amounts of activities for everyone in the group. Embark on early morning hikes, fishing excursions in the state park, mountain biking treks, or trips to local hotspots, like Coors Brewery in Golden or Fireside Kitchen in Black Hawk. In close proximity to 3 different ski resorts, this is a wonderful get-away for skiing and snowboarding lovers. With the spectacular views, serene environment, and close proximity to activities that will please everyone in the group, this vacation rental house will provide a lifetime of memories!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include stunning views of the Rocky Mountains, multiple furnished decks, floor to ceiling window, wood burning fireplace, pool table, foosball table, flat screen cable TVs, and so much more!
- Fantastic Black Hawk location on 2 acres of land! Easy access to a state park, Idaho Hot Springs, hiking, mountain biking, ATVing at Columbine Campground, skiing, snowboarding, and much, much more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- 2 Twin-sized Beds in the Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking, $100.00 fee will be issued
- No pets allowed, $125.00 fee will be issued
- Absolutely no campfires within 50 feet of the home
- Any bonfires not properly extinguished will be issued a $100.00 fee post stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that a 4-wheel drive vehicle may be needed in winter months
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »