Fall in love with Big Sky Country in this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental home in Bigfork. Located a short walk from Flathead Lake and delicious restaurants, this peaceful 1,000-square-foot home for 5 was designed for people that love the outdoors. After days spent fishing for lake trout, riding wave runners, and floating in the lake, you'll look forward to having a family barbecue on the expansive deck or roasting marshmallows under the never ending star-speckled sky.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 3 Twin Beds
When you arrive home hungry from a day outdoors, head into the fully equipped kitchen and show off your culinary skills. With a large island and spacious layout, the kitchen has everything you'll need to whip up some Iron Chef caliber cuisine.
As you feast at the dining table for 6, you'll be able to watch your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV that sits mere feet from the dining area.
If you can't get enough of the fresh Montana air, enjoy a nightcap on the expansive deck and watch the sunset. In addition to the plush couch, the deck boasts a gas grill and views of the expansive yard.
Still not ready for bed? Find some sticks and roast marshmallows around the fire pit. You'll feel like you're at summer camp as you listen to the sounds of the night and make s'mores.
The home's bedrooms feature cozy beds, large closets, and lots of natural light, making them great places to rest up for the coming day's adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located a short walk from Flathead Lake, this home offers a plethora of lake-centric activities for people of all ages. You'll be able to rent wave runners and water toys, reserve a private dock and spend the day splashing around without even having to get in a car.
Excite your inner angler by booking a half day, full day or twilight fishing charter. You're sure to catch an impressive lake trout with the help of fishing guides at companies like Flathead Lake Charters and Flathead Lake Monster Charters.
When you don't feel like cooking, walk to one of the delicious lakefront restaurants like Sitting Duck or The Raven and dine in style. Afterward, wash down dinner with a milkshake at Sweet Peaks Ice Cream and head back to your home-away-from-home.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, large deck, fire pit, gas grill, outdoor couch, free WiFi, a beach umbrella, linens, towels, beach towels, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable Bigfork Location - A short walk from Flathead Lake and delicious restaurants, minutes from fishing charter companies, and near wave runner and water toy rentals
- Closest Commercial Airport - Glacier Park International Airport, 4170 Highway 2 East, Kalispell, MT 59901, (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No campfires or open fires allowed per Lake County
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »