Lake front home in the heart of Boulder Bay, Big Bear Lake!
With its large stunning 180-degree Lakefront view deck, Spa, BBQ, Fireplace, Billiards table and 11 total beds you will surely not be disappointed.
Tayles Point Lodge consists of 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 Baths with a large upstairs Loft. There are 6 Twin beds, 3 Double Beds, 2 Queen Beds and 1 King Bed.
The Large Master Suite comes complete with a TV, (Private) Fireplace, Jacuzzi Tub, Walk in Shower and his and hers sinks. Across the hall you will find three rooms. One of which is perfect for kids with its two twin beds and 1 Full bathroom. Down the hall you will find two more rooms with a queen bed in one and full bed in the other. The two rooms share an adjoining full bathroom. As you make your way towards the garage you find a stairway that leads to an upstairs loft complete with 3 Double Beds, a bunk bead (twin) and a single twin accompanied by a full bathroom. The twin beds and double beds have a door between them if added privacy is desired.
In the main part of the house you will find the following amenities:
- A private office complete with free wireless Internet connectivity
- Billiards table
- Large Bar
- Fireplace (firewood included)
- Large kitchen and two dining areas
- Game table and board game cabinet
- Entertainment system complete with TV (cable), DVD, CD, MP3 and surround sound (including the outside deck) capabilities
- Laundry room available for use if needed on those longer stays (detergent not provided)
- Kitchen stocked with pots/pans and a limited selection of cooking utensils
Step outside to the back deck and you will find breathtaking views from sunrise to sunset of surrounding Boulder Bay. Lounge chairs and complete outdoor patio furniture, Jacuzzi, BBQ, and outdoor speakers are all available for use year-round. During the cold winter months and the occasional summer night, comfort and warmth can easily be found indoors by the fireplace, watching movies or playing board games.
Whether you’re looking for that large vacation home that can comfortably sleep 14 friends or family members or just looking for a private getaway with room to spread your legs, this place is not to be missed.
Please note the following:
- While the property is lake front, drought conditions are in effect and pictures may not reflect actual conditions. The boat dock is available for use we cannot guarantee that lake conditions at the time of your rental will allow proper access.
- We do not guarantee condiments of any kind will be provided. If you plan to cook it is advised that you bring what you need.
- We do provide a minimum of paper towels, toilet paper, and trash bags. Limited cleaning supplies MAY also be available but not guaranteed
- This is a family owned/operated home, not part of a professionally run management company.Get the full listing »