If you're looking for the perfect place to escape the stresses of everyday life, look no further than this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 11 in Big Bear Lake! Discover the area's immense natural beauty, enjoy a bit of adventure on the lake, or simply indulge in some much-needed rest. Whether you're here for a family reunion or weekend retreat with friends, this mountain home will treat you to all the best of Big Bear!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed
The moment you first arrive, you'll immediately fall in love with the home's vaulted ceilings and 2,500 square feet of tastefully decorated living space, providing plenty of room for everyone in your traveling party to spread out to the fullest and enjoy his or her privacy.
When you're not out exploring the surrounding area, the living room will quickly become your favorite place to gather and relax, where a cozy wood-burning fireplace serves as the centerpiece. There are 40-inch flat screen TVs in every upstairs bedroom, so no one has to worry about missing their favorite show! The TVs either have DVD players and cable, or streaming media available.
Treat friends and family to a hearty meal made in the fully equipped kitchen, which you can enjoy on one of the 2 dining tables nearby. Round out the evening with a relaxing soak in the private outdoor hot tub and a bottle of California red - the perfect way to end the day.
You'll find a cozy retreat in each of the bedrooms, where you're bound to get plenty of rest before another exciting day. Guests sleeping in the master bedroom can look forward to warming up in front of the romantic, wood-burning fireplace or soaking their worries away in the indoor Jacuzzi tub.
-- THE LOCATION --
This home ensures access to nearly all Big Bear attractions. In the summertime, enjoy days full of boating, waterskiing, and fishing on Big Bear Lake. If you prefer to stay on land, hike or horseback ride through the San Bernardino National Forest to see the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
During the winter months, this home poses as an ideal location for skiers and snowboarders alike. Glide through fresh powder the at Snow Summit, just a 5 minute walk away, or take the 5-minute drive over to the bustling Bear Mountain Resort!
Big Bear's downtown area offers numerous great places to shop and dine. Get off the grid and enjoy a picnic at Aspen Glen, or dive into local fun with dinner and drinks at Thelma's. End the day with a walk down Alpine Pedal Path, promising some of the best views in the city!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, beach towels, cable TV, free WiFi, 2 wood-burning fireplaces, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, crock pot, private hot tub, indoor jacuzzi and more!
- Fantastic Big Bear location - Promising easy access to skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, tubing, sledding, fishing, water skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, mountain biking, bowling, restaurants, shopping, and so much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: LA/Ontario International Airport, Ontario, CA 91761 (~ 60.5 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property has a parking limit of 4 vehiclesGet the full listing »