Our cabin is located in the heart of Big Bear in the prestigious Fox Farm neighborhood. Just moments to the lake, skiing and the village, yet tucked away in this serene setting. Perfect for 4 Seasons of Fun!
Enjoy this clean and cozy cabin offering 3 bedrooms (one a loft) and 2 baths.
All new carpeting, all new beds, bedding & towels.
This cabin is the perfect getaway for vacationers seeking that “mountain” experience and well-appointed accommodations.
Enter into the spacious living room with floor to ceiling rock fireplace. Lots of windows brings in natural light throughout the cabin! The living room has a queen size pull out couch. Large screen TV, Apple TV, DVD (lots of movies to choose from). Complimentary WiFi. Lovely dining area opens to the fully equipped kitchen with granite counters, gas range, lots of cabinets.
First floor master with sliding glass doors out to the back deck. The master offers a king size bed, smart TV, direct access to downstairs bath.
Upstairs has two bedrooms, one with 2 Queen size beds, the other with a Queen and twin. Separated by a Jack and Jill bath with two sinks and full shower/tub.
Enjoy the 2 level deck overlooking serene open space with lots of trees. 4 areas, 1) Table and 4 chairs 2) Outdoor loveseat, 2 chairs and table 3) 2 adirondack chairs and umbrella 4) 2 lounge chairs Off the deck enjoy a lovely nap in the hammock! (Some of these might be in storage for the winter)
The rear deck also has 2 (hand crank) awnings to provide lots of shade on the top deck. Propane BBQ is available as well! Spa.
Off the back of the deck, there is a natural little snow hill for sledding!
There is a basketball hoop at the bottom of the driveway. (basketball is in the laundry room).
Lots of games and puzzles for the perfect family night!
San Bernardino County Short Term Rental Permit# (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-SUP-R
Check In Time Is Anytime After 4pm
Check Out Time Is 10 am
This is our second home and we have put our heart and soul into creating a a wonderful space for you as well as our own family. Please treat it with respect and help us maintain it so we can continue to provide it as a experience for guests for years to come!
1) Absolutely NO smoking * (of any kind-anywhere on the property)
2) Absolutely NO pets *
3) Maximum Occupancy is limited to 10 *
4) Parking: Please do not exceed the 5 permitted parking spaces provided on the property. NO street parking.
5) No parties *
6) Please understand that you are a guest of Big Bear and staying in a residential area. You agree to respect the neighborhood and those around you. Disturbing the peace is a Violation of the County Ordinance. Please keep noises to a minimum between the hours of 9pm and 8am. The county has strict ordinances regarding noise and if you are not compliant, you will be asked to leave. You will be forfeiting the rest of your stay and deposit.
7) Spa: No one under the age of 18 left unattended. Do not remove the chlorine floater from the spa. Please remove lid carefully and do not place it in the dirt. Also immediately replace lid when done using the spa. Turn off the jets and reduce the heat to 82 degrees. Only use WHITE TOWELS for spa use. If the spa needs to be drained after your stay, there will be a fee of $95.
8) Garbage: You are responsible for removing all trash from the premises at the end of your stay. Do not leave ANY TRASH OUSTSIDE. We are in the forest and there are critters large and small. You may take your trash to 41970 Garstin Drive, Big Bear Lake. If you leave any trash behind you will be charged $25 per bag.
9) Any missing or damaged items will be deducted from your deposit.
* Automatic loss of entire deposit and you will be asked to leave the property immediately! No refunds.Get the full listing »