Storybook Manor is a spacious and updated secluded 2 Story log-style cabin perched in mid-upper Moonridge. It offers the feeling of total wooded seclusion, yet is only a few minutes from the slopes, lake, village ,and all that Big Bear has to offer. It presents with 4 bedrooms 3 bath & sleeps 10 along with a fully stocked kitchen with new appliances for all your needs. Also for you and your families enjoyment and entertainment you can relax in the outdoor hot-tub or shoot a game of pool in the separate game & billiard room. Complementary high speed Wi-Fi is available if you feel the need to stay connected.
Our Cabin sits on three lots that are fenced-in which provides almost 1 acre of natural playgrounds for your own private escape and for our guests and their children to explore, play, and sled freely. Enjoy 3 decks with Views,Views and more Views of Mountains and the Pebble Plains to take in with your morning coffee or evening glass of wine. Want to explore further and go hiking, you will have your own private path that leads you into the hiking trails located across the road and just steps from our Cabin.
The home has an open floor plan and has plenty of comforts including:
* 4 Bedrooms
* Beds(one king bed, two queen beds, one bunk bed [twin/full],two twin air mattress)
* 3 Bathrooms
* Outdoor hot tub
* Full sized pool table
* High speed Wi-Fi
* 3 TV's with Direct TV (including premium channels), DVR, DVD Player
* Newly remodeled kitchen with new stainless appliances, granite counter tops,bar
* Kitchen tools, cutlery, kitchen linens, napkin rings, new silverware, etc.
* Broad wood-burning river rock fireplace
* 4 decks with a variety of beautiful views
* Large dining room table
* 5 min drive to Bear Mountain, Snow Summit, Golf & Zoo
* 10 min drive to downtown Village & Big Bear Lake
* Four parking spaces
Along with the kitchen that has recently been updated, all the beds, mattresses, and linens are new and very comfortable. The broad river rock and brick fireplace is the heart of the upstairs main living area. Enjoy sitting by the fire and gazing out at the treetop mountain views.
Our hope was to create a home in the mountains as comfortable and enjoyable as our home in Orange County. If you are thinking of your next getaway we would love for you and your family to come stay at and enjoy our Storybook Manor where you can create your own Story and Special Memories that will last a lifetime.Get the full listing »