Recently remodeled with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and 1,900 square feet of living space, this vacation rental is perfect for a Bethlehem retreat! This house sits on 13 acres of forested land that’s ideal for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and experiencing the great outdoors. Groups of 10 will love the home’s proximity to snowmobiling trails and skiing at Cannon Mountain Ski Resort in the winter! In the warmer months, take advantage of everything White Mountain National Forest has to offer.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Twin Bunk Bed, Twin Bed
Inside this newly renovated vacation rental, you’ll find all of the modern amenities and necessities you need to feel right at home! From a washer and dryer to free WiFi and 2 flat-screen TVs, you’ll want for nothing during your stay.
After a day of outdoor activities, designate a chef and let them prepare tasty recipes in the fully appointed kitchen, which comes fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances! Enjoy all of your meals at the long wooden dining table with bench seating.
Everyone’s guaranteed restful slumbers when day turns to night! Two of the 3 bedrooms have queen beds while the third room has 2 sets of bunk beds and a separate twin bed great for all of the kids in your group.
-- THE LOCATION --
Though you’ll find endless year-round adventures just down the road from the house, you don’t need to leave the property to experience the best of New Hampshire! This home is located on 13 acres, surrounded by hiking and mountain biking trails in the summer and snowshoeing and cross-country skiing trails in the winter. Even better, you’ll have picturesque views of Mount Lafayette while you explore the property.
Adventure seekers can rent a snowmobile and experience New Hampshire like a local while riding along one of the many snowmobiling trails that criss-cross through the area! These well-manicured trails are also great for snowshoeing and cross-country skiing.
The downhill skiers and snowboarders won’t need to go far for a day of fun in the great outdoors! Cannon Mountain is just 7 miles away, and Loon and Bretton Woods Ski Areas are just a bit further. In addition to runs for all skill levels, these ski areas offer summer activities like bike trails and chairlift rides.
Spend a day in White Mountain National Forest! Bring your walking shoes and go for a trek through the forest or stay in your car for a pleasant drive. The brilliant red, yellow, and orange leaves in the autumn are must-sees!
You're sure to be thirsty after a day of outdoor adventures, so head to one of the local micro-breweries for a refreshing pint! Rek*lis lies just 2 miles away, Schilling Beer Company is just a few miles down the road in Littleton, and Iron Furnace Brewing is in Franconia.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, porch with patio furniture, washer and dryer, heated garage perfect for storing snowmobiles, ATVs, bikes and other outdoor toys, AC units in bedrooms, first aid kit, ample driveway parking, and much more!
- Fantastic Bethlehem location on 13 acres for hiking, cross-country skiing, biking, and much more! Take a short drive to reach snowmobile trails, Cannon Mountain, and Bretton Woods Ski Area. The White Mountain National Forest is a short drive away for nature walks, leisurely drives, and more. Several fabulous micro-breweries lie just down the road!
- Nearest Major Airport: Burlington International Airport (~101 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »