** Another vacation rental unit is on the premises (Evolve listing #410881), and there may be other travelers present during your stay **
Seek the ultimate Maine getaway at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental apartment that sleeps 6 in Bethel! Aptly named 'Tweety,' this ground-level abode features all of the comforts of home and incredible views of the Androscoggin River. Enjoy everything from skiing and hiking to superb restaurants and shops located a short drive away from this gem!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Futon | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
In seconds of arrival, you'll feel in tune with the peaceful atmosphere emitted by this charming 1,300-square-foot property! Equipped with everything from wireless internet access to in-unit laundry machines, this home leaves you wanting for nothing during your stay.
After a day outdoors, relax in the spacious living area, furnished with a large sectional couch and flat-screen cable TV - the perfect place to spend leisurely afternoons. Or, step out onto the patio to take in the river views while you melt into a calm state of mind!
Back inside, fellow guests can prepare a homemade feast in the well-equipped kitchen, boasting essential appliances and ample counter space. Savor the spread around the dining table for 4.
Complete the day with your drink of choice on the covered patio as the sun sets in the distant west. Easing into a restful night, shower off in the full bathroom before crawling into the master bedroom's queen-sized bed. Additional guests or children will find comfortable accommodations waiting for them in the second bedroom with a twin-over-twin bunk bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Nestled just feet from the Androscoggin River, this ideally located rental property provides guests with effortless access to numerous outdoor activities along with metropolitan luxuries in Bethel!
Just 15 minutes north, Sunday River Resort offers a great time for skiers, snowboarders, and skinners alike! Here, you'll find over 870 acres of developed trails and glades, but another 1,000 acres within the ski area's boundaries is fit for exploration. Once you've exhausted Sunday River's runs, check out Mt. Abram Family Resort located only 11 minutes away. Additional winter activities close by include snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, and snowmobiling - just to name a few!
In the summer, trade in your skis for your hiking boots! Grafton Notch State Park offers numerous scenic trails atop peaks and within gorges, providing spectacular views no matter where you end up. Old Speck - with an elevation of 4,180 feet - specifically is host to a rewarding vista that overlooks the Mahoosuc Public Lands. Birdwatchers, hunters, and fishermen will also appreciate this beautiful destination.
On rest days, head into Bethel, located just 2 miles away, for light shopping on Main Street. Make sure to stop in for a midday espresso at Cafe DiCocoa, eventually followed by happy hour at Funky Red Barn. For dinner, try out 22 Broad Street or Harvest Bar - both offering comfort food at an affordable price!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, shared patio, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, fresh towels and linens, complimentary toiletries, keyless entry, 2-3 driveway parking spots, and so much more
- Peaceful Bethel location- Just feet away from the Androscoggin River, minutes to Sunday River Resort and Grafton Notch State Park, and close to the shops and restaurants of Bethel
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~ 69.6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM. Noise complaints from neighbors will result in a $250 fine
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- If you are traveling with more than 6 guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #410881, an attached 5-bedroom house with accommodations for 12
- Must be at least 27 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID is required upon check-inGet the full listing »