Updated Lakefront Vacation Condo With Easy Access To Everything Sea Colony has to offer: Pools, Beach, Tram service, Fitness Center, Family-friendly Activities, and so much more!
SUNDAY to SUNDAY rentals once again in 2019... avoid the Saturday beach traffic!
My freshly remodeled 2BR/2BA condo with direct lakefront view makes for a perfect mix of quiet of Sea Colony West and the excitement of the Delaware boardwalks in one vacation. I bought this condo in December 2011 and have remodeled/updated extensively including:
- Granite installed in Kitchen
- New dining set on deck (2017)
- Installed New Pergo flooring in living and dining areas
- Installed New tile flooring in kitchen
- Installed New carpeting in both bedrooms
- Mix of New and Upgraded furniture in throughout condo
- Fresh paint throughout - Painting touched up for 2016 and bedrooms completely repainted in 2019
- Completely remodeled main bathroom with new tile floor, new granite vanity top, new vanity cabinet, new light fixture, new mirror, and unique towel hooks
- New pots/pans, blender, microwave, and toaster in Kitchen
- Glass-top stove
- 3 Flat screen TVs with cable-provided HDTV, 2 with Blue-ray players and one with Netflix streaming
- Wireless internet installed for complimentary tenant use
- Replaced the central Air Conditioner
- Upgraded modern HE washer and and dryer (stack units)
Reading that list and looking at the pictures, it should be no surprise my condo twice earned a 'GOLD' level rating from the Sea Colony realtors summer rental division. I'm proud of how my property looks now so please take the time to look through the entire set of pictures.
In the master bedroom you will find a queen bed. In the second bedroom you will find a double bed with a single bunked above. Total sleeping accommodation is 5 persons.
Two of the community's pools are within a very easy walk; one of these pools also has a baby pool and the other is heated. The closest beach shuttle stop is three units away from my condo and the tram beach shuttle (a kid favorite) stops at the end of the block. TENNIS - the tennis center with over 20 courts is less than a 5 minute walk away. The fitness center was rebuilt and expanded in the 2017-2018 offseason and now has a larger indoor pool, fun water features for youngsters at the outdoor pool, plenty of exercise equipment, and an extensive offering of fitness classes for all levels.
Included in the weekly rental cost is the professional cleaning service at the end of your stay by the premium cleaning service in the beach area - note that shorter stays will incur a $100 cleaning fee. Rent through the agencies and this essential is an 'extra'. Guests can bring their own linens (the agencies won't let you do that) or you can book sheets for your stay directly from SheetsAtTheBeach - they have keys to my condo, they provide high quality linens less expensively than the rental agencies, and for a small extra fee they will make the beds up for you! I prefer to rent full weeks in the summer months but shorter rentals are possible in the non-prime season or for last-minute rentals.
As with every Sea Colony rental you will be responsible for purchasing recreation badges directly from the recreation association on your arrival day. These badges cost $40 per person per week in the 2018 summer months and allow access to the private beach (with life guards), the indoor and outdoor pools, the tennis courts, the fitness center, the shuttle transportation network, and other community events (e.g. the weekly beach campfire with s'mores). Unfortunately the badges are not pro-rated for shorter stays - this is one of the reasons I encourage weekly rentals.
This is strictly a non-smoking rental. Also, community regulations do not allow tenants to bring pets so no dogs or cats are allowed. Condo owners are allowed pets and we do bring our dog when we stay.Get the full listing »