Slip away for an unforgettable vacation at this 5-bed, 3-bath home for 10 guests! In addition to its great amenities, like a gas grill, screened-in porch, and fully equipped kitchen, the vacation rental offers incredible views of the wetlands and sits just a short walk from the surf, a bustling boardwalk, and Bethany Beach's many restaurants and shops. Additionally, you'll be minutes from attractions like Delaware Seashore State Park, golf courses, and Ocean City's amusement parks and more.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Full Pullout Couch | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Twin Beds
When you're not sunbathing on the beach, find yourself lounging in this home's air-conditioned 1,840-square-foot interior! There's plenty of room to spread out, but everyone will end up congregating in the 2-story living room complete with skylights and large windows for a light and airy feel.
Keep up with your favorite shows on the flat-screen cable TV or surf the web via the wireless internet access in search of a local happy hour! If you plan on staying in for the night, the kitchen is fully equipped to handle all of your culinary needs. Mix up your favorite frozen beverage in the blender before getting started on dinner's preparations!
Step your meal up a notch with the stainless steel gas grill. You'll even have the option of dining al fresco with a 6-person table in the screened-in porch and a 4-person table on the open deck! If you prefer to feast indoors, set the dining table, adjacent to the kitchen.
End the day with a cleansing shower in one of the 3 full bathrooms. Ready for bed? Retreat to the master bedroom for a peaceful night's sleep in the queen bed. Additional bedrooms feature a king bed, full bed, and twin beds - guaranteeing there's room for everyone!
-- THE LOCATION --
Known as the 'Quiet Resort', Bethany Beach is a delightful seaside town, featuring a spectacular location on the shore of the Atlantic Ocean! Thanks to this ideally located vacation rental, you'll have easy access to all that Bethany Beach offers.
The coast is just 4 blocks away, making it easy for you to come and go as you please. If you'd rather not walk, you can always rent a bike from Bicycle Connection, located just a few minutes up the road. Biking is a great way to explore the town too! Check out the quaint boutique shops; taking necessary breaks at either Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard or Maureen's Ice Cream and Desserts! Complete the day with a award-winning casual fine dining fare at Patsy's Restaurant!
In addition to Bethany Beach, you're also just 6 miles away from Delaware Seashore State Park - the perfect place to escape the crowds. For a true change of scenery, head to Rehoboth Beach or Lewes Beach, both located within 20 miles of the property.
Looking for thrills? Drive a quick 15 miles south into Maryland to access Ocean City's boardwalk, with restaurants, arcades, amusement parks, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wetland views, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, 2 DVD players, central air conditioning and heat, screened-in furnished deck and outdoor furnished deck, gas grill, 2 balconies, outdoor shower, 4-driveway parking spots, and much more
- Idyllic Bethany Beach location a short walk from the beach, boardwalk, restaurants, like Patsy's Restaurant, and center of town, 6.5 miles from Delaware Seashore State Park, 14.6 miles from Ocean City Boardwalk and amusement parks, and 8 miles from Assawoman Wildlife area
- Nearest Commercial Beach: Atlantic City International Airport (~81.4 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at this property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »