To secure a do-as-you-please getaway in Berlin, Maryland, be sure to book this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house with flexible accommodations for up to 6! Affiliated with Ocean Pines Resort, this home allows access to the on-site golf course, 5 pools, tennis courts, and marina for a small fee. More fun in the sun awaits 15 minutes down the coast in downtown Ocean City where you can stroll the boardwalk, lounge on the sand, or ride the Ferris wheel at Jolly Roger at the Pier!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress
Nestled in the quiet resort community of Ocean Pines you'll find this lovely 1,000-square-foot home. Step inside to unwind after exploring the resort grounds including the golf course and yacht club.
Sleek recessed lighting is featured in the living room with enough space for everyone to grab a seat on the couch. Tune into your favorite shows using the 40-inch flat-screen cable TV with access to movie channels.
Crisp white cabinetry lines the fully equipped kitchen complete with a rolling island. While the meal is prepared, others can set the glass-topped table to get ready for the fresh feast.
Wind down your evening with a rinse in the spacious walk-in shower - uniquely designed with 8 shower heads!
Drift off to sleep in one of the 2 bedrooms, each equipped with a flat-screen cable TV. The provided queen air mattress is also available to sleep 2 additional travelers.
-- THE LOCATION --
Resort living can be yours while staying in the Ocean Pines Community. You'll have the opportunity to access the 5 swimming pools, tennis courts, and golf course when you purchase the resort pass for a small fee.
There's even kayak rentals available at the Ocean Pines marina, so stop by to book kayaks for a scenic bay tour near Margots Island. End your tour on land when you attend one of the summer concerts.
Cross the bay by car when you drive to Ocean City 15 minutes away - use the provided parking pass to park in the Ocean Pines Beach Club lot. Carefree afternoons are meant to be spent on the sand or strolling the boardwalk before dining at a local seaside cafe.
If you're feeling lucky, stop by the Ocean Downs Casino 10 minutes away for plenty of slots and horse racing simulcasts. Take any winnings to treat yourself to a gourmet dinner at the Ocean Pines yacht club restaurant!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), 3 flat-screen cable TVs with movie channels, free WiFi, desk space, in-unit laundry machines, parking pass, and more
- Ocean Pines community amenities include 5 swimming pools, tennis courts, marina with kayak rentals, yacht club, golf course, and more accessible for a small fee
- Peaceful Berlin location in a resort community - 15 minutes from downtown Ocean City and other coastal attractions!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, Baltimore, MD 21240 (126 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this property sleeps 4 travelers in beds, but the flexible maximum occupancy is 6 with the use of the provided queen air mattressGet the full listing »