Introducing the Kingston House in beautiful Bend, Oregon! Built in 2000 and remodeled in 2018, this vacation home is ready for a large gathering of friends and family.
LOCATION: The Kingston House is located in one of the best neighborhoods in Bend - the Westside! It is walking distance to some of Bend's hottest spots - 10 Barrel Brewing, Victorian Cafe, Newport Market, and Chow (just to name a few!). It is only 0.6 miles to Deschutes River - a 10 minute walk. Downtown Bend is just one mile away!
HOUSES: The main house is a 1,778 sqft 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a brand new chef's kitchen in an open concept layout with soaring ceilings. There is a master bedroom on the 1st floor with a king bed and large walk in closet. The bathroom on the 1st floor is spacious and includes a huge bathtub. Upstairs, there is an office loft outfitted with a desk and chair. The two bedrooms upstairs share a full bath. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other bedroom has two twin beds. The backhouse is a 910sqft large second living area with a bar/kitchenette, living room, shuffleboard table, private bedroom with a queen bed, a nook with a bunk bed (twin over full), and a half bath.
AMENITIES: Our goal is to make the Kingston House very clean and comfortable during your stay. We selected top of the line mattresses for each bed (such as Tuft & Needle and Aveline) with luxurious soft linens. The main kitchen is fully-stocked with plates, bowls, glasses, serveware, utensils, and small appliances. The bathrooms have plenty of towels, soaps, and hair dryers. There is free wi-fi with DirecTV.
OUTDOOR: The yard is beautifully landscaped and fully fenced to keep your kids and pets safe. Enjoy the cafe lights over the back patio and a large natural gas BBQ for summer night cookouts.
We are available 24/7 by phone, text, or email. We are locals in Bend and can drop by for any problems if needed.
A few important things to note:
- This home is NOT appropriate for parties or events. Please be respectful of our neighbors.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome. Please pick up after your pet and do not leave your pet unattended or excessively barking.
- Any extensive cleaning or damage will result in extra fees.
- All guests must follow the City of Bend's Good Neighbor Guidelines and agree to the following:
1. 24-Hour Contact Information. If at any time you have concerns about your stay or in regards to your neighbors, please call the 24-hour contact number listed in the rental lease agreement or posted in the unit. In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
2. General Respect for Neighbors. Be friendly, courteous, and treat your neighbors like you want to be treated. Respect your neighbors and their property.
3. Noise. Be considerate of the neighborhood and your neighbor’s right to the quiet enjoyment of their home and property, especially after 10 p.m.
4. Maintenance of Property. Be sure to pick up after yourself and keep the property clean, presentable and free of trash.
5. Garbage Disposal. Place trash and recycling containers at the appropriate place and time for pickup. Return trash and recycling containers to the designated location within 12 hours after pickup.
6. Parking & Traffic Safety. Refer to the parking diagram posted in the unit and park on-site whenever possible. Do not park on lawns or in a manner which blocks driveways, sidewalks, alleys or mailboxes. Drive slowly through neighborhoods and watch for pedestrians and children playing.
7. Pets. Promptly clean-up after your pets. Prevent excessive and prolonged barking, and keep pets from roaming the neighborhood. Control aggressive pets, and be sure to abide by the local leash laws. Store pet food indoors and in a secure container to reduce the likelihood of unwanted pest problems.
8. Tenant/Guest Responsibility. Approved guests and visitors are expected to follow the Good Neighbor Guidelines. Be sure to read your rental agreement for additional terms and restrictions which may include consequences for violating the Good Neighbor Guidelines.Get the full listing »