This cottage was renovated in 2011 and offers accommodation for up to 15 people spread over 3 levels and 2 buildings.
The cottage is located in Ohey just 8 km from one of the oldest cities in Belgium, Huy, 35 km from the smallest town in Belgium, Durbuy and 1 hour drive from Malmedy.
Description of the main building:
- Entrance hall
- Relaxation area with Sauna for 6 people
- Open living area
Dining room with an open fire
Fully equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom 3: A double bed and a bunk bed
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds and a bunk bed
- Bathroom 1: Bubble bath, Washbasins and a WC
- Bathroom 2: A shower
- Separate WC
- Lounge with TV and DVD player
- Games room with a billard
- Bedroom 5: 2 single beds
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 6: 2 single beds
- Bathroom 3: A shower, a sink and a toilet
- Mezzanine bedroom: 2 single beds
Poolhouse 40 m from the cottage:
- Multipurpose room with a screen and projection equipment
- A bar with a small equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 8: 2 single beds
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
A garden of 1700 m2 is shared with other guests.
A covered terrace of 60 m2 is reserved only for guests of the cottage
A large pond is also to shared as the outdoor pool. The pool is heated to 25 degrees (if outside temperature is above 15 degrees). The swimming pool is available from 01 / 06-30 / 09.
A gas barbecue is also available.
Several parking places are at your disposal on the ground of the lodging.
Activities in the region:
- Visit of the Modave Castle
- Cidrerie du Condroz is the first cider house in Wallonia
- Mountain bike rental
- Quad bike ride (Fomul'Quads)
- Tourist Train - Bocq Railway (Ciney-Spontin - Yvoir)
- Visit of Fort Huy
** The swimming pool has to be shared and is accessible from 01/06 - 30/09 **
*** A local restaurant opened next to the cottage (reservation required before the stay) ***
**Please note that the security deposit and the additional costs have to be paid in advance with the rental amount.**
***This holiday home is mainly for family holidays, bachelor parties and youth groups are not allowed in this house. Please inform us about the composition of your group before booking.***Get the full listing »