Completely renovated former farm outbuilding built out of local stone, comprising:
- dining room (seats 6 + high chair) and living room with wood-burning stove (firewood is provided free of charge)
- fitted kitchen
- bathroom (bath/shower), sink and wc
- large utility room with washing machine, deep-freezer and washing line
- a double room with a double bed (140/200): duvet, pillows and bed linen supplied
- a triple room with single beds: duvets, pillows and bed linen supplied
- Large lawn enclosed by a large number of trees
- Patio in front of the cottage
- Shed where the firewood, the barbecue, bins, etc. are stored
- Ample parking
The cottage has all mod cons to ensure you have a pleasant, comfortable and relaxing stay:
- Central heating in every room + lovely wood-burning stove in the living room area. Even when it is extremely cold outside, the wood-burning stove manages to heat up the whole house extremely quickly by itself, without the need to put the central heating on.
- Living room/dining room: CD/DVD player, flat screen TV with satellite subscription to TV Vlaanderen (with access to English-speaking channels), DVDs, games, comics, a 3-seater sofa and two armchairs, a dining table with 6 chairs.
- For babies: a travel crib (on request - bring a duvet or sleeping bag), a child's chair and a change pad are at your disposal
- Kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, cooker with electric oven, microwave oven, Senseo coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, raclette machine, blender and various useful accessories.
- Miscellaneous: free Wi-Fi access, washing machine, deep-freezer, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, washing line, etc.
- Outside: wooden garden furniture and sunbeds with cushions, parasol, barbecue, etc.Get the full listing »