The apartment, located in a 5-storey structure built in the 1970s, opens onto a large hall with access to the various rooms. The living area, with western exposure, consists of a large and bright room with wooden flooring, wooden oval dining table for 6, seating area with sofas (one of which converts into a 150 x 200 cm Queen-size bed), flat screen TV, Wi-Fi connection, and access to a balcony overlooking Rue Cavell and furnished with table and 2 chairs.
The kitchen, on the opposite side of the living room and with eastern exposure, features latest-generation appliances, including: dishwasher, 4 glass-ceramic hobs, extractor hood, fridge with small freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electrical kettle, and complete dish set for 6. The kitchen leads to a second terrace overlooking the building’s courtyard and the large Delhaize Supermarket, which is located within walking distance from the apartment.
The sleeping area, with eastern exposure as well, consists of 2 bedrooms, of which the largest features Queen-size bed (160 x 200 cm), wardrobe, chest of drawers, and windows with blackout curtains. The second bedroom is furnished with Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), wardrobe, desk with two chairs, and window with blackout curtains.
The bathroom, which is accessed from the foyer, includes sink, bidet and tub with shower curtain, while the toilet is in a separate area. Finally, a small pantry with washer, dryer, and cleaning supplies can also be accessed from the foyer.
- The apartment is equipped with intercom with remote opening of the building’s front door;
- Open access of residents to Floor 1 for storage space and garbage disposal in sorted bins;
- This apartment is strictly non-smoking and does not allow pets.
The apartment is located in the municipality of Uccle, one of Brussels’ most exclusive residential areas. The area’s main attractions are:
- Planetarium - Royal Observatory of Belgium;
- Parc du Wolvendael;
- Bois de la Cambre;
- Uccle Cultural Center.
The following facilities are located only a few meters away from the apartment: Delhaize Supermarket, pharmacy, stationery store, small shopping center with Bio and Brico market, bakery, Belfius Bank, Fortis Bank, hairdresser, the Notre Dame school, restaurants, bars and the St. Elizabeth Hospital.
- Bus number 38 with stops at Place du Chatelain (20 min), Place Flagey (25 min), Gare du Luxembourg (station of the European district, 35 min);
- Tram number 3 which stops at Gare Central (Grand Place, 30 min.).
There are no restrictions in the area; free parking along Rue Cavell and neighboring streets.
* Neighborhood information:
Actividades cercanas: Restaurants, Shopping, Sightseeing
* Check in: after 15:00h
* Check out: before 12:00h
* Security deposit: € 300.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Internet included in the price
Towels included in the price
Bed linen included in the price
Cleaning included in the priceGet the full listing »