Beautiful, brand new and cosy apartment, decorated with style and care. The entire building was recently renovated. The apartment is located in the most central and popular district of Antwerp. Nearby many great restaurants, bars, museums and the shopping area. Close to the very popular neighborhood ''Het Zuid'' and on Sundays, right next to the local market, the ''Vogeltjesmarkt''
NOTE: It is a brand new apartment (since August). WIFI AND TV ARE NOT YET WORKING UNTIL PROBABLY END OCTOBER!
The apartment is located on the ground floor.
In the apartment, you have a lovely living area with a comfortable couch, TV, dining table and a kitchenette. The kitchenette is small and functional, with a small stove (you cannot see it on the pictures, they were placed after the pictures were taken), a Nespresso coffee machine, a small fridge and all necessary utensils.
In the separate bedroom, there is a queen size bed and a wash basin.
The bathroom is located in between the bedroom and the living room, and is newly refurbished with a comfortable rain shower and toilet.
We will provide bed linen, towels, shampoo and shower gel for you.
A few days before your arrival, you will receive the code for the gate, the building door and the apartment door.
If you arrive early/depart late, you can store your luggage in our office. Our office is open every day from 10AM to 7PM.
Interaction with Guests:
We give you all the privacy you want - however, if there's anything you need, you can contact us 24/7.
The apartment is perfectly located for exploring the city. You will be right in the city center and in walking distance of the historic center, museums and the large shopping street (the Meir). There are many good restaurants and bars in the area. Also, the very popular neighborhood "Het Zuid" is close to the apartment.
Around the corner (1 min walk) is a small supermarket providing basic things for your stay.
By taxi from the trainstation (Antwerpen-Centraal):
Depending on traffic, usually 10-15 euros.
The studio is within walking distance of the train station. The walk should take about 15 minutes.
Accessible by car. For parking there are 3 options:
- Using one of the parking garages nearby, usually costing approximately 20 euros per day.
- Upon request and in accordance with availability we can reserve a parking space for you at a 2 min walk from the apartment for 15 euros per day. Please contact us for more information as we only have limited spaces.
- Free parking at the Vlaamsekaai, Cockerillkaai or Sint-Michielskaai. This is the only free option in Antwerp and about a 15 minute, though scenic, walk from the apartment.
Other Things to Note:
Due to the location in the city center, there may be some light "city" noise. On Sundays there is a wonderful and famous market right in front of the door, "'de Vogeltjesmarkt'' (birdmarket). Therefore, between 7AM and 3PM, you cannot enter/exit the street (and our private parking) by car.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM
* Check in: from 14:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 150.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.39 EUR - Per person and night
id: 1025937Get the full listing »