Unique and fully refurbished duplex apartment with respect for the authenticity of the architecture. Located right in the center in one of the most beautiful, safe and well-known areas of Antwerp. There are many great restaurants, bars and boutiques nearby.
The duplex apartment is situated on the first floor.
On the lower level you will find a small and practical kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, a Nespresso coffee machine and all necessary utensils. In the living room is a comfortable sofa(bed) and a flatscreen TV. From the living there you can access the cosy Parisian balcony.
On the upper floor is a separate bedroom with a kingsize bed and a lot of closet space to store your belongings. The bathroom has a rain shower and the toilet is located inside of the bathroom.
You will receive your access code to the front door on the day you arrive, and a separate code for the door of your apartment.
Interaction with Guests:
We give you all the privacy you want - however, if there's anything you need, you can contact us 24/7.
The apartment is perfectly located for exploring the city. You will be right in the city center and in walking distance of the historic center, museums and the large shopping street (the Meir). There are many great restaurants and bars in the area. Also, the very popular neighborhood "Het Zuid" is close to the apartment.
Around the corner (1 min walk) is a supermarket providing all things you may need during your stay.
The studio is a 20 min walk from the train station (Antwerpen-Centraal).
Accessible by car. For parking there are 3 options:
- Using one of the parking garages nearby, usually costing approximately 20 euros per day.
- Upon request and in accordance with availability we can reserve a parking space for you at a 2 min walk from the apartment for 15 euros per day. Please contact us for more information as we only have limited spaces.
- Free parking at the Vlaamsekaai, Cockerillkaai or Sint-Michielskaai. This is the only free option in Antwerp and about a 15 minute, though scenic, walk from the apartment.
By taxi from the train station (Antwerpen-Centraal):
Depending on traffic, usually around 15 euros.
Other Things to Note:
Located on first floor - possibility of light "city noise".
There is no elevator in the building. Please note that the stairs are very steep and narrow.
Not recommended for stays with little children.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 2AM (next day)
* Check in: from 14:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 150.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.39 EUR - Per person and night
id: 1004819Get the full listing »