Brand new apartment, right in the city center of Antwerp. Nearby many great restaurant, bars, museums and the shopping area. Close to the very popular neighborhood ''Het Zuid'' and on weekends, right next to the local market. Access to private balcony.
The apartment is on the first floor and accessible by elevator.
The apartment has a cosy, modern living room and open kitchen with all basic utensils (including a Nespresso coffee machine). The big, comfortable sofa functions as a sofa bed.
Adjacent to the living room is a balcony - a big plus in spring or summer.
In the bedroom you will find a kingsize bed, a clothing rack and a small closet to store your belongings.
The bathroom has a combined shower/bathtub. The toilet is separate.
Free wifi is included. We will provide fresh linen and towels for you. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please inform us so we can make all necessary arrangements.
Your apartment is situated at one minute walk from our office. The address of our office is Tabakvest 83 and you can pick up your key here. After this, you can go to your apartment. Your apartment is on the first floor.
If you arrive early, you can store your luggage in our office. Our office is open every day from 10am to 7pm.
From 7pm to 10pm, our night host can still check you in at our office. Please give a call, in that case, 15 minutes before you arrive.
PLEASE NOTE: Check-in closes at 10pm. If you would like to check-in later due to a late flight, delays or simply because you want to, you can – but note that we ask for a check-in fee.
Check-in fee between 10pm and 12pm: 20 euros
Check-in fee after 12pm: 40 euros
Interaction with Guests:
We give you all the privacy you want - however, if there's anything you need, you can contact us 24/7.
The apartment is perfectly located for exploring the city. You will be right in the city center and in walking distance of the historic center, museums and the large shopping street (the Meir). There are many good restaurants and bars in the area. Also, the very popular neighborhood "Het Zuid" is close to the apartment.
Around the corner (1 min walk) is a small supermarket providing basic things for your stay.
By taxi from the trainstation (Antwerpen-Centraal):
Depending on traffic, usually 10-15 euros.
The studio is within walking distance of the train station. The walk should take about 15 minutes.
Accessible by car. For parking there are 3 options:
- Using one of the parking garages nearby, usually costing approximately 20 euros per day.
- Upon request and in accordance with availability we can reserve a parking space for you at a 2 min walk from the apartment for 15 euros per day. Please contact us for more information as we only have limited spaces.
- Free parking at the Vlaamsekaai, Cockerillkaai or Sint-Michielskaai. This is the only free option in Antwerp and about a 15 minute, though scenic, walk from the apartment.
Other Things to Note:
Due to the location in the city center, there may be some light "city" noise. On weekends there is a wonderful market - however, at times this might make it difficult to reach the apartment by car.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 2AM (next day)
* Check in: from 14:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 150.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price
* Extra cost not included:
Tourist tax - 2.39 EUR - Per person and night
id: 1004831Get the full listing »