Also view You cannot be more central in Antwerp, in a side street right of the main shopping street is this fantastic spacious light and full of charm apartment. Fully equipped. Beautiful view on the historical church where painter PP Rubens is buried. If its for food fashion art our night life this location is close to everything but still quite.
This corner apartment has abundant light, with 4,5 mtr high ceilings this apartment gives you great spacious feeling. The large double glazed windows have great views on the historical church where the famous painter P.P. Rubens is burried.
This fully furnished apartment with digital tv, apple tv, dishwasher, washing machine, bath/shower, nespresso machine, free-wifi etc etc is your perfect stay when in Antwerp.
The whole apartment is yours. Although in the heart of the city center its a very save place. The whole building is a center of artistic residences, of architects, musicians (classic)and other fashion people. Huge hallways and an elevator are at your disposal.If you come by car we might even have parking spot for your in our building.
Interaction with Guests
I live in the same building and I am more than happy to show you around and show you all the spots of the beaten track to get to know Antwerp inside out.
Restaurants, shops, designers studio's, theater, cinema as well as the student district are all around us. A wonderful food market on Saturday and Sunday at your doorstep.
An epicenter for high, avant-garde fashion, Antwerp's also known for its expansive, intricate and gloriously labyrinthine markets. In winter there's the Christmas Market in December and once a year, on August 15, the Rubens Market transports shoppers back to the 15th Century as medieval merchants strive to live up to the Baroque lifestyle of its nominal father, Flemish artist Peter Paul Rubens.
Here are five almost weekly markets for you to get down on, just like Antwerpens.
1. Vrijdagmarkt: For over four centuries, since 1547, Antwerpens and their admirers have flocked to Vrijdagmarkt every Friday (Vrijdagmarkt translates to Friday market) to auction off second-hand goods. From antique furniture and books to vintage clothing and jewelry, Vrijdagmarkt has it all, every Friday morning, every week, for everyone.
2. Lijnwaadmarkt: Located in Antwerp's historic center, this weekly Saturday flea market is sure to offer chotchke-seeking tourists a rare, authentic find. Prices are little more expensive than at some other markets, but the one-of-a-kind wares available here are worth the extra Euros.
3. Sint-Jansvliet: Sint-Jansvliet has quite the personality. It's a basketball court most of the week but on Sundays from 9-5pm it transforms into a wonderful, beloved antique market that was from (phone number hidden) called Kleine Tunnelplaats after the pedestrian tunnel that runs alongside it, but Antwerpens demanded the old name be revived, and so it was done.
(Vrijdagmarkt, back in the day.)
4. Vogelenmarkt: Sint-Jansvliet has some competition from 8am-1pm on Sunday, when the "bird market" spreads its wings to showcase flowers, fabrics, antiques, exotic birds and pets at Theaterplein Square in Oudevaartplaats.
5. Exotic International Market: Though it doesn't have as striking a name as Vogelenmarkt, this straight-forwardly named Saturday bazaar, also at Oudevaartplaats, features not only local, native Belgian products, but also spices, beads, fabrics, cheeses, nuts and fishes from Turkey, Morocco and various far-flung (website hidden) Market: The greenest of the green descend on Falconplein in the Red Light District to buy up the most eco-friendly products around at this weekly Sunday (8am-4pm) event.
Next door indoor parking.
12 min walk from the train station
Tram stop in front
City bikes in front
Questions? just ask happy to have a (website hidden) call
Other Things to Note
Min stay 2 nights, max 2 persons, non smoking.
In the heart of the shopping district, markets, musea, cinema and all the tourist spots are around the corner. You can walk to almost anywhere, but city bikes are in front, trams, metro all less than minutes away. If you arrive by train, you can even walk: 12 min.Get the full listing »