Hello, My family and I are opening up the second floor to our house to guests. I designed my place to be nice and relaxing as I hope you'd take good care of it. You'll have access to the three bedrooms, please let us know what we can do to help you plan your stay. If you need any recommendations or assistance planning anything, please reach out and I'd be more than happy to help.
This entire apartment offers 3 bedrooms, one with a queen size bed, and two bedrooms with full size beds. There is a washer and dryer as complementary for our guests to use downstairs in the basement but we expect our guests to be very mindful on cost of using it, so please do not run the machine all the time.
- There is no eating or drinking anywhere in the living room.
- There is a kitchen with full amenities for you to use, but be mindful if you are cooking strong scent cuisine, please close all the bedrooms and bathroom doors, and open the window by the Kitchen, and the balcony doors to help ventilation. Please let us know if you will be cooking so we can do a deep cleaning and keep our kitchen clean for next guests.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation (We do check our security camera)
- All guests shall behave as good neighbor and shall not engage in illegal activity. Treat our home like your own home.
-Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises, INCLUDING BALCONY AND BACKYARD.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, or regulations guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service.
- We do have a garage and a driveway, but it is only offered to guests who want to park the car ONLY and use public transportation to commute during their staying. Make sure you let us know your plan of using your vehicle so we can help to organize it for you.
- Free street parking in first come first serve condition. Usually is easy to find parking from 9am to 5pm. Keep in mind there will be street cleaning on certain days on certain blocks. Feel free to ask me and make sure you check the street sign. Parking ticket is $50.
- In the winter time, please take off your shoes before you enter the flat to help us maintain good condition of our floor, and it is easier for our cleaning lady to refresh the place for next guests.
- We share our home with reasonable price, so we kindly ask you to help us on save energy such as heat, water, A/C, and electricity. Please make sure you turn off all the lights before you leave our home.
- Feel free to make gourmet meals at home, but please do not leave any left over food in the fridge or any area that will attract insects. Please do clean up dishes every night and don’t leave any drinks/food uncovered in any open area. We understand if you drop any food/drinks on any areas that they should not be unintentionally, thus we also expect you to clean it up and let us know that so we can do a deep sanitizing after your check-out, in order to maintain our sparkling clean standard to our future guests.
You will be communicating with me throughout your stay, I may or may not be at the apartment during the time of your stay. However; any of my family members will be able to help accommodate you with any questions or concerns if I am not available.Get the full listing »