Bring along the family and even a furry friend to this 3-bed, 2-bath Sargent Beach vacation rental home, nestled between the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico. Along with a prime waterfront location, this island home features a water-view deck, grill, fishing dock, and crab traps. The property is perfect for families seeking privacy, as there are separate living areas and full kitchens on both floors. Just a few steps from the house will have you sunbathing or fishing - your choice!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin/Full Bunk Bed, Full Bed | Great Room: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Downstairs Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Breathe in the ocean air as you approach this double waterfront cottage, offering expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico from the front and of the intracoastal and San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge from the back.
Start your day by setting up your crab traps and throwing a fishing line off the dock. After a few hours of this, head over to the charcoal grill to begin working on your zesty fish dinner!
With 2 separate decks and 2 lower level patios, you’ll never lack space to rest outside and cherish unobstructed 10-mile views every way you turn. Be sure to stay out all night with a refreshment as stars fill the night sky.
The uniquely decorated interior offers water views from nearly every room! If you’re traveling with multiple families, you’ll truly love the privacy that multiple living areas and kitchens provides. The main kitchen upstairs offers a large marble island and updated appliances - the perfect spot to host a barbecue - while the lower kitchenette is perfect for whipping up some easy snacks.
Come nighttime, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the bedrooms and sleeping arrangements both upstairs and down, but note there are only exterior stairs that lead to each level. In the morning, be sure to wake up early to enjoy a sunrise stroll along the water.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sargent Beach is the perfect spot to bring the family for a relaxing beach vacation. Enjoy shell hunting, stargazing, fishing, boating, or simply lounging at the nearby beaches.
Nature lovers, the San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge neighbors this property. San Bernard Refuge supports a diversity of coastal wildlife, including more than 320 species of birds, 95 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 130 species of butterflies and dragonflies.
If you’re looking for an exciting day trip, you’ll find Lake Jackson within 30 miles, and Galveston within 79 miles and Houston within 80 miles.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, well-equipped kitchenette, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen TVs, Roku available, air conditioning, furnished deck, ocean views, charcoal grill, outdoor dining area, private fishing dock, crab traps, outdoor shower, in-unit washer & dryer, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Waterfront Bay City/Sargent Beach location! Enjoy endless beach activities like fishing, boating, crabbing, and sunbathing! Near multiple waterfront restaurants and the San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge!
- Nearest Major Airport: William P. Hobby Airport (~77 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet fee (maximum 2 allowed, must be house trained)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- If a small group is inquiring, please reach out to Evolve for discounts
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »