Take a trip to find a life of leisure at 'La Maison de Campagne,' a newly renovated 5-bed, 3.5-bath vacation rental home in Baton Rouge! Boasting a 4,100-square-foot interior, accommodations for 11 guests, and 3 acres of outdoor space, this country home is the perfect place to get away from it all. Enjoy mornings strolling about the garden, evenings cooking in the chef's kitchen, and late nights with a bottle of red by the fireplace - each easing you into that laid-back Louisiana lifestyle.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Non-Pullout Couch, Air Mattress
'La Maison de Campagne,' is rightfully named so, emulating a true French countryside ambiance throughout the property. Start each morning with a cup of coffee and a walk about the property, alive with age-old trees, vibrant foliage, and tranquil creek beds.
The peaceful atmosphere found outside continues inside this newly renovated home. Follow suit with a leisurely afternoon spent in front of the flat-screen TV, by the crackling wood-burning fireplace, or enjoy one of 2 soaking tubs to soothe your sore muscles.
Treat friends and family to a five-star feast made right from home. The exquisite chef's kitchen is complete with commercial grade stainless appliances and gas stove to make you feel like a true culinary connoisseur. When dinner is ready, enjoy dining in at the kitchen table, or enjoy a feast al fresco on the shaded patio.
End the night with a bottle of wine around the outdoor fire pit, just as the sunset peeks through the trees and brings the day to an end. When you're ready to retire inside, 5 bedrooms await, including 2 lavish master bedrooms each equipped with a king bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
'La Maison de Campagne' is ideally located just 20 minutes from the heart of downtown Baton Rouge. Spend the day touring the city, being sure to make stops at Louisiana's Old State Capitol, USS Kidd Museum, Blue Bayou & Dixie Landin', and the River Center Arena for a live show!
Relive the good ol' days with a visit to Louisiana State University only 25 minutes away. Visit Indian Mounds, meet Mike the Tiger, or watch a basketball game at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center!
Get a taste of local living with a visit to some of the wonderful restaurants in the area. Beignets and brunch at Stabs Steakhouse on Sunday's can't be missed, as well as a seafood feast from Carlton's. When you're craving something sweet, stop by Mrs. V's Snowballs & Snacks!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped chef's kitchen, free WiFi, 4 flat-screen TVs, central air conditioning, wood-burning fireplace, outdoor fire pit, shaded patio, 3 acres of private land, carport parking, and much more!
- Picturesque Baton Rouge location - Sitting outside of the city in a peaceful neighborhood, with downtown Baton Rouge and LSU less than 20 miles away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport (~ 9 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Note that 11 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and on the air mattress, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »