** Please note that there is another vacation rental unit next door, and other travelers may be present at that home during your stay **
Start all of your Baton Rouge adventures at this 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home! Offering accommodations for 8, modern, comfortable amenities, and a prime location within 20 minutes from downtown Baton Rouge, LSU and the convention center, this duplex is the perfect home base for anyone seeking a fun-filled retreat.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds
Return to this cozy abode for pure relaxation after your daily Baton Rouge adventures. Safely park your car in the available carport space or in the driveway before strolling inside to kick back on one of the couches in the living area. Turn on the flat-screen Smart TV with cable to find a movie while resting your feet.
Modern decor and lovely artwork leads you throughout the open home and into the dining area, which is adjacent to the living area and offers seating for 4 to gather for a meal.
Try out a new Cajun-inspired recipe in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with all of the necessary cookware and ample counterspace that will make cooking a breeze.
Once each exciting day comes to a close, wash your dirty clothes in the convenient laundry machines. After rinsing off in one of the 2 bathrooms, curl up one one of the plush beds in either of the bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king bed, the second and third bedrooms have full beds, and the fourth bedroom has 2 twin beds, all ensuring a peaceful slumber.
Nestled on a tree-lined street in a friendly neighborhood, yet just minutes from numerous Baton Rouge attractions, this home truly gives you the best of both worlds!
Drive just under 20 minutes to sample the local cuisine, shop ‘til you drop or visit a museum in downtown Baton Rouge, where the activities are truly ubiquitous! Here, you’ll find restaurants, the Mall of Louisiana and numerous museums, including the Capitol Park Museum, Old Governor’s Mansion and the Louisiana Art and Science Museum.
Those wanting to visit LSU will happily make the short drive to the historic campus. Catch a baseball game at Tiger Park, watch a football game at Tiger Stadium, or simply talk a walk around the campus!
For a road trip that will surely be worth it, drive just under an hour and 20 minutes to the Big Easy! From the music resounding in the streets, to the Cajun restaurants around every corner, New Orleans is definitely a must-see while in Louisiana!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, carport and driveway parking, complimentary soap and shampoo, coffee and tea, laundry machines, free WiFi, Smart cable TV, and much more
- If you're traveling with a larger group, check the availability of the duplex next door, Evolve listing #373059, for additional sleeping accommodations
- Superb Baton Rouge location in a friendly neighborhood - Within 20 minutes from downtown Baton Rouge, LSU, the convention center, and the Celtic Media Centre!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events or parties. Small gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and other travelers may be present during your stay
- If you're traveling with a larger party, check the availability of the properties next door or a few doors down, Evolve listings #373060, #373059, or #368822
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »