Enjoy everything the capital of Louisiana has to offer from this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental duplex that is the ideal place for a family vacation. This quaint home offers 8 lucky guests a warm and inviting interior that is beautifully furnished and houses all of the essentials for a fantastic home-away-from-home experience. Whether you're in town to explore the rich history of the city or catch a football game at Tiger Stadium, this duplex is the perfect place to experience it all!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed
Get into the Louisiana spirit by trying out some Creole recipes in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, a 4-burner electric stovetop, oven, microwave, and a variety of different cooking tools! A complimentary bag of coffee and tea will be provided for your convenience. Try out your culinary creations at the 4-person, wood dining table, located right next to the kitchen and living room.
The cozy living room offers vibrant decor and comfortable furnishings. When you're not out exploring the city, host a movie night and watch your favorite flick on the flat-screen cable Smart TV!
Spend your evenings outside in the shared yard making a chargrilled feast on the charcoal grill as the young ones in the group run around playing games.
When you're feeling sleepy, walk down the long hallway off of the living room and chose which comfortably furnished bedroom to claim. The master bedroom offers a cozy king bed, as well as an en suite bathroom for your privacy, while the other 3 bedrooms host full-sized beds!
This duplex is only a 20-minute drive from the downtown area of Baton Rouge, which offers an array of delicious restaurants. If you're looking for Cajun/Creole cuisine, look no further than Roux 61, which is a 13-minute drive from the property and offers delicious chargrilled oysters along with other Cajun classics.
Louisiana State University is an 18-minute drive from the home and is a sports mecca for college athletics. Watch a football game at Tigers Stadium, catch a baseball game at Tiger Park, or explore the campus of this long-standing university!
For any golf enthusiasts, the condo is a 17-minute drive from the Webb Park Golf Course, which offers 18 holes of lush greens surrounded by gorgeous foliage
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ granite countertops, 2 driveway parking spots, complimentary soap, shampoo, coffee, and tea, shared backyard, charcoal grill, flat-screen cable Smart TV, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, and much more!
- Fantastic Baton Rouge location - less than 20 minutes from the downtown area, 18-minute drive to LSU, and 10 minutes from a multitude of local restaurants!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport - 9430 Jackie Cochran Dr, Baton Rouge, LA 70811, (~16 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If you're traveling with a larger party, check the availability of the properties next door or a few doors down, Evolve listings #373059, #373047, or #373060
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »