Come and relax in our private, comfortable chalet, conveniently located in Mt. Washington Valley just 12 miles north of North Conway Village. Situated in a pine grove on a quiet wooded road, the chalet offers great mountain ambiance while still being close to ski areas, exceptional hiking trails, attractions (just minutes to Storyland!), and great restaurants, pubs, and shopping.
The 1500sf home has an inviting open layout upstairs with kitchen, dining area, and two living areas (one with a pullout couch). The kitchen has been recently remodeled with new appliances and countertop. Enjoy free WiFi, along with watching your favorite shows on the new 50-inch flat screen “smart TV” with cable access. Additional dining space can be found in the cozy rear sunroom, which also features an attached library area with a wide assortment of books. There are plenty of board games available, as well.
The lower floor features a master bedroom with attached ¾ bathroom, two additional bedrooms, and an additional full bath. The beds are freshly made, and extra pillows and blankets are available. Each bathroom is equipped with fluffy oversized towels, hand soap, and body wash to make you feel right at home. The house has knotty pine walls and ceilings throughout, and is decorated with a mountain rustic theme to add to your White Mountain experience.
In the warmer months relax with your morning coffee or your afternoon wine and cheese on either the spacious front deck or the back deck overlooking the forest – your choice! Enjoy grilling your favorite foods on our new Weber grill, and end your day with s’mores cooked in the outdoor fire pit. In ski season, enjoy the cozy ambience of an indoor fire.
There is plenty of parking under the pines to accommodate your trailer carrying your ATVs, kayaks, skimobiles, or whatever your favorite toys are!
Here are just a few of the activities you can find nearby:
• Attitash Mountain Resort and Ski area - 1.5 m
• Bear Notch Ski Touring Center – 2.6 m
• Storyland – 6.2 m
• Jackson Ski Touring Foundation – 8.5 m
• Black Mountain – 10 m
• Conway Scenic Railroad – 11 m
• Cranmore Mountain Resort and Ski Area – 12 m
• Wildcat Mountain Ski Area - 19 m
• Bretton Woods Ski Area (downhill and Nordic skiing) - 19.5 m
• Great Glen Trails (Nordic skiing, tubing) - 20 miles
• Also nearby are hiking and snowmobile trails, waterfalls, and opportunities for fishing, biking, kayaking, canoeing, wildlife viewing, golfing, sleigh rides, ice skating, zip-lining, rock climbing, snow shoeing, etc. And don’t forget the great restaurants and shopping!Get the full listing »