* Payment Terms: 25% payable at the time of booking with balance due 30 days prior to arrival (Previously at 50%)
* May cancel up to 30 days prior to arrival for a full refund (subject only to a restocking and processing fee equal to 10% of the deposit paid)*
* Cancelled booking less than 29 days still get flexibility and will be granted credit for the full value of their stay in the same home for up to 12 months*
*except for those bookings that fall within the Christmas-New Year Period.
THE PERSONAL VILLAS EXPERIENCE
* Private check-in
* Pre-trip planning: airport transfers, grocery pre-stocking, activity suggestions
* Fresh Linens, Towels, Daily Housekeeping (except Sundays)
* English speaking concierge service and on-location team
* Free Wifi
* Points Program (Inquire about our PersonalVillas rewards program if you visit often!)
REEDS HOUSE 1 (3 BEDROOMS), Carlton, Saint James, Barbados
A bright and breezy 3 bedroom, 3½ bathroom condominium occupies the ground and first floor of the elegant Reeds House complex and overlooks the calming shore of the secluded Reeds Bay in Barbados.
The ground floor features a master suite with a walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi tub and French doors leading out to the spacious covered patio, private garden and the beach beyond. The open plan kitchen and living area include a sit-up breakfast bar and entertainment system with all the modern cable options. The plunge pool is sheltered offering a cooling escape from the sunshine while the lush garden and beach have loungers for sunbathing.
The first floor features two en suite bedrooms with twin beds, which can each be converted to a king and playful tropical decor. A small covered terrace is ideal for a morning coffee overlooking the bay before descending to the beach to enjoy the snorkeling and many water-sports activities available.
Reeds House features a friendly in house concierge who can assist guests with planning their island excursions whether it be hitting the links for the many world-class golf courses nearby, exploring the wilder side of the island on a fun safari tour, or booking a day at sea swimming with the turtles and dancing away on one of the popular catamaran cruises available. Chic boutiques and luxury shops are only 10 minutes away in Holetown and many of the island's finest restaurants can be found on this coast including the world-renowned Cliff Restaurant and the casual chic beachside Lone Star. Reeds House comes with an in-house cook and housekeeper allowing you to relax, kick back and enjoy your holiday to the fullest while we take care of your every desire.
* Plunge Pool, Beachfront
* Garden, Terrace, Wetbar
* Golf Course Nearby, Tennis Court Nearby
* Cable TV, DVD Player, Wifi, Books
* Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Ceiling Fans
* Barbeque, BOSE Wireless Speaker
* Security Safe, Hair Dryer
* Beach Chairs, Beach Shower
* Watersports by request
* Cook - Prepares two consecutive meals per day
* Guard (12 hours)
* Bedroom 1 - Master: King-size bed, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 2 - 2 Twin beds convertible to super King, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Bidet, Double Vanity, En suite
* Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin beds convertible to King, Toilet, Shower, Bidet, Single Vanity, En suiteGet the full listing »