This former family home converted to two - 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartments is ideally suited for friends on a getaway vacation, families with kids, family reunions and business trips for those who prefer a home away from home atmosphere. Not suitable for handicapped individuals.
Apartments are both fully furnished and equipped.
Apartment # 2- 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Master Bedroom has King Sized Bed with en-suite toilet and bath, and small walk in closet.
Guest Bedroom has 2 twin beds with attached toilet and bath and built-in closet.
Both bedrooms have ceiling fans and are airconditioned.
Living room has ceiling fan, 42" Smart TV and free cable and WiFi.
There is a shared detached onsite laundry room with washer and dryer and is provided free of charge for tenants.
Kitchen is well equipped with all crockery dishes, utensils, pots & pans, cutlery, microwave, stove, large fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, and blender.
Apartment has 2 smoke detectors & a fire extinguisher.
All linens, towels & beach towels are provided. Iron, ironing board and hair dryer also provided.
Private courtyard to the rear of the complex is shared by both apartments and is adequately furnished for outside dining, lounging or enjoying a cocktail with friends or family under the stars.
The complex is fully enclosed and gated with each apartment having its own covered parking space. There are security grills at all windows and each apartment has two exterior doors.
1) 20 minutes drive from the Grantley Adams International Airport and 15 minutes drive to the Capital City, Bridgetown.
2) 2 minutes walk to the beautiful Accra Beach with chairs and umbrellas available for rental from beach vendors.
3) 2 minutes walk and easy access to the scenic South Coast Boardwalk, great for a casual stroll or a scenic jog.
4) 2 minutes walk to Lewis Drug Mart(Pharmacy), Bank of Nova Scotia, and Bubba’s Sports Bar and Restaurant.
5)2 minutes walk to the very popular Shakers Restaurant for a casual and reasonably priced meal and drinks.
6) Next door to Coconut Car Rentals should you decided to venture out to view the beautiful countryside and East Coast of our beautiful island.
7) 5 minutes walk to Quayside Centre for souvenir shopping, 9-9 convenience store, pizza, Chinese, coffee shop, ice cream, juice bar and several inexpensive dining options.
8) 5 minutes drive to the Rockley Golf Course for a cool 9 hole game. Reservations suggested.
9) 5 minutes drive to the Barbados Museum for a very interesting historical experience and the historic Garrison Savannah for horse racing (seasonal).
10) Medical facilities are a 2-10 minute drive and include family physicians, pediatrician, a small private hospital, and the main public “Queen Elizabeth Hospital.”
11) Barbados has a very good bus service and a “bus stop” is a mere 2 minutes walk away.
12) The Barbados Yacht Club is an approximate 5-10 minute drive away by bus/car. You can purchase a weekly membership pass which entitles you to the full use of their club’s facilities. They require full payment of the restaurant and bar services to be made by credit card only at the end of your stay. A very convenient option.
13) The Nidḥe Israel Synagogue 10-15 minute drive is the only synagogue in Bridgetown. It is one of the oldest synagogues in the Western hemisphere and a Barbados National Trust property.Get the full listing »