SAINT JAMES PARISH (upmarket West coast part of Barbados): an air-conditioned ground floor one bedroom condo with a private patio, WIFI.
FANTASTIC LOCATION - only 150 meters walk to the nearest sandy beach (3 mins walk).
Amazing water sport are by your doorstep: snorkelling, diving, paddle boarding, surfing e.t.c
Holetown and lots of shops are within 10 mins drive
The condo is perfect for singles, couples and families with one child.
The condo is located in the upmarket part of Barbados called West coast (Saint James parish). You'll be spoiled by sandy beaches, fantastic snorkelling / diving possibilities, dramatic sunsets and of course rum punch on the beach:-)
ABOUT THE CONDO:
This is a comfortable ground floor one bedroom condo around 55 m2 + 8 m2 patio. It consists a private gated patio with double French doors leading to the kitchen and a single door leading to the lounge, separate kitchen with a breakfast bar overlooking the patio, lounge, a good size bedroom with A/C and built-in wardrobe and a bathroom with a shower enclosure.
* SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (UP TO 3 ADULTS) : double bed in the bedroom + sofa bed in the lounge which are perfect if you need an extra bed or travelling with a child
* fully equipped KITCHEN: gas stove / oven, fridge freezer, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, cutlery, plates, glasses etc
* AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT in the bedroom
* fans in the kitchen and in the lounge
* free WIFI Internet
* private gated patio
* the washing machine and drying lines can be found in a small separate building and guests are welcome to use it for free.
* free parking
* 3 mins walk to a public sandy beach (by Crystal Cove hotel, 150 meters)
* 5 mins walk to several restaurants and bars
* 5 mins walk to a small fish market (great for daily fresh fish)
* 5 mins walk to worlds famous 'The Cliff' restaurant
* 4.7 km to Holetown (10 mins drive)
* 8.2 km to Bridgetown (15 mins drive)
* 25 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (30 mins drive)
* SHOPPING: nearest supermarket is less than a mile away called Jordan's (10 mins walk or 1 mins by bus) or Esso gas station (5 mins walk, open 24/7 good for small items) or ...
* 3.6 km (6 mins drive) Massy Stores Supermarket Sunset Crest in Holetown
* 5.3 km (9 mins drive) is another shopping option called The Walk at Welches where you'll find a complex of shops with a Cost-U-less wholesale, pharmacy, several fast food restaurants etc) or ..
* 6.6. km (11 mins drive) Massy Stores SuperCentre Warrens in Bridgetown
* 4.1 km (8 mins drive) there is the Lime Grove shopping center for duty free and luxury shopping such as Micheal Kors, Ralph Laurent, Mac just to name a few but also couple of bars, roof top restaurant Fusion and fabulous cinema with waiters service!
BEACHES: all beaches are public in Barbados even in all the inclusive hotels but you'll need a public access to get in. The nearest beach to the apartment is in front of Crystal Cove hotel, the public access is on the left side facing the ocean (a few minutes walk from the condo).
If the water tide is low you can walk all the way from Paynes Bay to Holetown along the beach.
Barbados is famous for it's beautiful beaches and endless possibilities of water sports. Just to name a few:
PADDLE BOARDING: boards and training available in Paynes Bay
SURF: depending on weather conditions surfing is one of the best on the west coast (but also on the east coast for experienced surfers)!. Kite and wind surfing in Silver Sands
SNORKELLING: is best in the turquoise waters of Caribbean Sea on the west coast.
Loads of companies offer CATAMARAN day or sunset cruises that include snorkelling by ship wrecks, swimming with turtles and tropical fish.
There's also SCUBA DIVING programmes available.
GOLF: West coast : Apes Hill, Royal Westmoreland, Sandy Lane ( superb golf courses with fabulous views, world class standard )
South coast : Barbados Golf Club and Rockley
There are a lot of events, such as horse races, polo, Barbados Sol rally, carting and of course wonderful beaches, swimming, sailing, diving , snorkelling , parties and rum punch ;-)Get the full listing »