Welcome to beautiful Evergreen at Eagles Nest, a beautiful BRAND NEW construction home where every detail has been lovingly designed with your comfort in mind!
Enjoy stunning mountain views from nearly every room in the house. Evergreen faces east so you will experience gorgeous sunrise views. The main level offers a family room with floor to ceiling windows, leather seating for 8, a gas fireplace, and 55â€ SmartTV. Cooking is a breeze in the kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, and there's room for 6 at the dining table with room for 4 more at the bar. There's also a half bath off the family room.
With a King master bedroom on each floor, wake up to beautiful views every day. The main level master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom with a soaking tub, walkin shower with rainfall shower head, and double granite vanities. The third bedroom is on the upper level and features a set of built in twin bunk beds and a 412-game Cocktail Arcade game, and the second full bath is shared by the King and Twin bedrooms on this floor. Each bedroom has its own Smart TV for streaming your favorite shows or connecting your own devices, and of course there's also a full Cable TV package in every room. There's additional sleeping accommodations in the loft on the Queen size sofa sleeper.
The outdoor living here is just as fabulous as the indoor! Enjoy roasting marshmallows at the firepit or soaking away your cares in the brand new Bullfrog Spas hot tub. Relax and take in the long range layered mountain views. If the fog rolls in you can still watch your favorite shows outside on the 55â€ Smart TV, sitting by the gas fireplace, on the amazing covered deck.
Evergreen at Eagles Nest is perfectly located in the new Overlook section of the development, which is right across the street from the ever-popular North Pavilion which offers basketball and tennis courts, a dog park, helipad, the Sportman's Lodge, and so much more. The Eagles Nest Winery is coming in 2020 and will be just a quarter mile away from this home. Access to Beech Mountain has never been quicker thanks to the brand new road connecting Beech Mountain and Eagles Nest, Mountain Pass Road, just a short drive away.
The Eagles Nest community offers a wonderful retreat with as much relaxation or adventure as you desire. With the main gate only 5 minutes from downtown Banner Elk, you will have quick access to loads of fun on both Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain. Each season presents its own gift full of opportunity to enjoy the outdoors, or just enjoy the comforts of your home away from home. Nearby towns of Blowing Rock, Valle Crucis and Boone, home to Appalachian State University, add to the unique flavor and charm of the area. Activities and festivals year-round provide for as much activity as you desire. Call today to secure this property for your next Blue Ridge Mountain vacation!
PET FEE: $25/nt per pet. Mature, well-trained dogs only, max 2 dogs.
When staying at Evergreen you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
Â· BBQ Pavilion
Â· Amphitheater (location of summer concerts from May to the end of November)
Â· The Great Lawn
Â· Hiking Trails
Â· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
Â· Horse Shoe Pit
Â· Ball Field
- Sportsmans Lodge (unlocked portion only)
Â· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
Â· Dog Park
Â· Walking Trails
Â· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
Â· Fire Pit
Â· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
- Guest do not have access to the locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge. That is for member use only.
- The North Pavilion is host to several summer parties including a Fourth of July celebration and concerts which guests are more than welcome to attend however, in the event there is a wedding or other private party, guests are not allowed in or near the Sportsmans Lodge.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- Guests are not allowed to bring their own ATV's. For information about ATV rentals please visit: offroadadventuresnc.com
- 4WD required for winter months
- All linens and towels provided
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional amenity fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities
- Eagles Nest is an up and coming community, with construction currently going on in several of its neighborhoods. Construction noises may be heard from 7am-7pm Monday-Saturday.Get the full listing »