Castle Rock is a distinctive, custom built 5-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home located in the Lodges at Eagles Nest, one of the most desirable communities in the North Carolina Mountains. This home is the perfect mountain setting for large family gatherings, birthday celebrations, holiday entertaining or groups of any kind. Castle Rock is one you will be returning to for all seasons!
Enter the great room to be greeted with an open floor plan between the living room, dining area and kitchen for all friends and family to gather. Beautiful hard wood floors, cathedral open-beam ceilings and huge windows that allow in an incredible amount of natural light creating a relaxed, rustic elegance that your group is sure to enjoy.
The living room boasts a massive stacked stone wood-burning fireplace with a 85” flat screen TV above it, a wet bar complete with an ice maker and wine cooler and cozy furniture to relax in. The extra-large kitchen is perfect for preparing meals together and features granite counter tops, and all Thermador appliances such as a 5-burner gas range, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and oven. There is a large dining table with enough room for 8 people plus 4 bar stools.
Castle Rock offers over 2,500 sq. feet of decking on both the upper and lower levels of the home offering westward facing, 180-degree views so you can watch the sunset each night! On the upper deck, you will find the perfect outdoor entertainment spot featuring a cooking area complete with a Fire Magic gas grill and burner and small fridge. Grab a blanket and some popcorn to enjoy an outdoor movie or football night on the 85” TV that sits above the grill.
The master bedroom, located on the main level, features a king size bed, gas fireplace with a flat screen TV above, and a large bathroom with his and her sinks, a steam tiled shower with glass doors, and a soaking tub.
Through the laundry room you can access a mother in law suite above the garage with a king size sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV, a small kitchen area and its own deck to enjoy the beautiful views.
Downstairs there are 3 more bedrooms. Two with kings and one bunk room with a full and 2 twins, each with their own bathroom. Also downstairs is another living area with a 65” TV, gas fireplace and wet bar with another Keurig.
Castle Rock brings luxury to the mountains, while providing great amenities, wonderful upgraded furnishings, and a prime location… this home is sure to provide you an exceptional experience for your next vacation here in the High Country.
When staying at the Castle Rock you have access to most amenities inside of Eagles Nest. Both the Wine & Cigar Bar and locked off portion of the Sportsmans Lodge are for member use only.
Amenities available to you include:
· BBQ Pavilion
• Volleyball sand court
· Amphitheater (location of summer concert's from May to the end of November)
· The Great Lawn
· Hiking Trails
· Ropes Course and Climbing Tower
· Horse Shoe Pit
· Ball Field
· Sports Court (Basketball and Pickleball)
· Dog Park
· Walking Trails
· Snow Tubing/Sledding Hill
· Fire Pit
· Woodland Trail System (ATV Trails, Hiking, Biking)
Click this link to watch a YouTube video about Castle Rock: https://youtu.be/9DPRSluF-bk
- The main roads are plowed in winter, but 4WD or AWD vehicles are required November-March, and chains may also be necessary to access all properties in winter months.
- All Eagles Nest homes have an additional resort fee in order to maintain the luxurious amenities.
- Please note that the community of Eagles Nest has construction going on. Due to how sound travels, during weekdays you may hear heavy vehicles traveling on the resort's roads.
- For information about ATV rentals please call our office.
- Guests are responsible for supplying their own recreational equipment (basketballs, soccer balls, tennis equipment etc.)
- The summer concerts are open to all guests however there is an admission fee for each person and cash bar for food and drinks.
- All linens and towels provided for your stay
- There is enough parking for 6 vehiclesGet the full listing »