Pack your bags and family in the car and head to Beech Mountain for an idyllic vacation at this charming chalet-style house in the North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains. This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath vacation rental home features accommodations for up to 9 to experience all the beauty and adventures this mountainous area offers. Relax on the screened-in deck overlooking secluded trees or lounge in the gorgeous living room with vaulted ceilings after hitting the Beech Mountain slopes or trails!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): Full Bed, Twin Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Air Mattresses
Climb the winding blue staircase up the grassy hill to enter your dream vacation rental house in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Upon entering Three Bears Chalet, you ll immediately be charmed by the living area s spaciousness created by soaring vaulted ceilings with exposed beams.
Kick back and relax on the comfy sectional couch overlooking sliding glass doors to the deck. Between the lovely trees peeking through the windows and the elegant stone fireplace, you will be lounging in style.
Whip up a tasty meal for the family in the fully equipped kitchen. The kitchen table and lengthy breakfast bar provide plenty of space for the whole family to spread out and chow down!
The separate bar in the living room is the perfect spot to create a festive concoction to celebrate your vacation. Sip some cocktails on the screened-in porch while enjoying the fresh mountain air and keeping your eyes peeled for a deer sighting!
When nighttime falls, put the kids to bed in the bunk room featuring 2 twin-over-twin bunk beds, as well as a changing table and nursing pillow if you re traveling with little ones. Others will love the spacious loft room and the comfy queen bedroom!
Nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains and the heart of Beech Mountain, the ideal location of Three Bears Chalet makes it the perfect home base for all of your mountain activities and family adventures. The property sits in a secluded wooded area offering tranquility in nature but also proximity to outdoor recreation, eateries, and shops in Beech Mountain.
Winter travelers and ski enthusiasts will be psyched about the 7-minute drive to Beech Mountain Ski Resort for access to a plethora of ski slopes, terrain parks, snow tubing, and restaurants. Summertime vacationers can find equally convenient access to incredible hiking trails!
Pay a visit to Beech Mountain Brewing Company to try some local beers or Banner Elk Winery 7 miles from the house if that s more your style. Hit up Fred s General Mercantile in town to stock up on groceries and check out the town of Banner Elk 15 minutes away for more shopping opportunities.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, free parking, central heating, a flat-screen Smart TV, washer and dryer, stone fireplace, an en-suite bathroom, a kid friendly bunk room, complimentary basic toiletries, screened-in deck with outdoor seating, charcoal grill, changing pad, baby gates at staircases, nursing pillow, high chairs, and much more
- Lovely location nestled in North Carolina s Blue Ridge Mountains! Situated on a quiet, secluded street but in the heart of all Beech Mountain activities, a 7-minute drive from Beech Mountain Ski Resort, and a 15-minute drive from the town of Banner Elk
- Nearest Regional Airport: Tri-Cities Airport - 2525 TN-75, Blountville, TN 37617, (~60 miles away) | Nearest International Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport - 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, (~111 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Children welcome!
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note the property may not be suited for the mobility impaired due to the amount of stairs needed to enter the property
- No sledding, skiing and snowboarding on the property
- The bunk beds have a weight limit of 165 pounds
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
-Please do not leave any trash at the property when checking out... all garbage must be removed and taken to public works on your way off the mountain (across from Fred's Mercantile)Get the full listing »