Located just 3 minutes from Beech Mountain Ski Resort, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home for 8 is ideal for those seeking adventure. You'll have access to a fire pit, expansive deck, and 1,258 square feet of well-appointed living space during your stay in this remodeled chalet with a view. Whether you were drawn to Beech Mountain by the top-notch Blue Ridge Mountain hiking trails or proximity to Boone you're sure to have an unforgettable stay in this bright and inviting home.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Loft: 2 Futons, Twin Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack n' Play
The spacious living area offers large area windows that enhance the gorgeous views and let light stream in. As you listen to the record player and enjoy the warmth of the wood-burning fireplace, try not to distracted by the delicious aromas emanating from the fully equipped kitchen.
Boasting a spacious layout, the kitchen has everything you'll need to cook like an Iron Chef.
Not quite ready for bed? Gather in the loft and watch a movie on the flat-screen Smart TV until your eyes grow tired. There are also 2 futons and a twin bed in the loft.
Your little ones will drift effortlessly to sleep in the twin-over-full bunk bed while you unwind in the master bedroom's queen bed.
Be sure to take advantage of the property's top-notch outdoor spaces during your stay. Whether you choose to roast marshmallows over the fire pit or enjoy a nightcap on the large deck, you'll be surrounded by towering trees.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just 3 minutes down the road, Beech Mountain Ski Resort's 17 trails, a skating rink snow tubing, and seasonal bike trails await! The resort also has a brewery and restaurant open seasonally. Sugar Mountain Resort sits 25 minutes from the property and offers additional ski trails for riders of all levels.
Lace up your hiking boots and explore the many hiking trails that spread through the area like veins. Blue Ridge Mountain trails like Emerald Outback are located within minutes of the property, but dozens more are accessible within a short drive.
Banner Elk, a quaint mountain town, is calling! Just 15 minutes from the home, Banner Elk is home to fishing at Wildcat Lake, hiking at Grandfather Mountain and the small-town charm you crave.
If you're in the area to visit Appalachian State University, explore Boone, or attend a football game, Boone sits just 45 minutes away.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen Smart TV, large deck, fire pit, wood-burning fireplace (wood not provided), a furnished loft, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, driveway parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Beech Mountain location - 3 minutes from Beech Mountain Ski Resort, 25 minutes from Sugar Mountain Resort, 15 minutes from Banner Elk, within minutes of several hiking trails, and 45 minutes from Boone
- Closest Commercial Airport - Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~117 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »