Boasting panoramic Blue Ridge Mountain Views, an expansive deck and peaceful mountain setting, this charming vacation rental cabin offers the perfect getaway for 6. The 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom Beech Mountain log cabin is just minutes away from hiking and the Beech Mountain Resort! Drive Blue Ridge Parkway to Blowing Rock, explore Boone, ride Tweetsie Railroad and go on countless biking and whitewater rafting adventure tours!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Pullout Couch
Perched in the woods overlooking the picturesque mountains, this cabin offers an unforgettable stay in North Carolina! The peaceful setting provides the perfect place to unwind while you're not out enjoying all of the outdoor recreation opportunities.
Numerous windows throughout the living area open to let natural light and fresh air fill the cozy living area. Plush seating invites you to sit back and soak in the view or have a movie marathon on the flat-screen cable TV.
If you'd rather unwind outdoors, head out to the expansive deck to marvel at the views from 4,000 feet. When your stomach begins to grumble, fire up the gas grill and dine al fresco. The fully equipped kitchen boasts everything you need to complete the meal.
After a day filled with outdoor activities, you'll soon be ready for bed! Both bedrooms feature cloud-like beds and flat-screen cable TVs to help you fall asleep with ease. In the morning, you'll wake well-rested and ready for the day ahead.
-- THE LOCATION --
Just a short walk from the cabin, the Buckeye Lake Recreation center offers a variety of activities with 10 acres of lakes, 28 miles of hiking and biking trails and a Recreation Center that's accessible for a small additional fee. Make the short trip to Sugar Mountain Resort, hike Grandfather Mountain and enjoy the white-sand beaches along Wildcat Lake.
Head out for a scenic drive along the famed Blue Ridge Parkway, being sure to stop at the quaint town of Blowing Rock! There, you can ride the Tweetsie Railroad and peruse the unique shops and boutiques. Further along the Blue Ridge Parkway, Boone offers wine-tasting, a spa, guided adventures and more!
A few minutes away, Beech Mountain Ski Resort boasts year-round recreation including disc golf, mountain biking, skiing and snowboarding. The resort also features a brewery, skybar and numerous restaurants to celebrate at after a day on the slopes!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, in-unit washer and dryer, furnished deck, mountain views, gas grill, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Spectacular Beech Mountain location with privacy, views and easy access to attractions at Beech Mountain Resort, Sugar Mountain, Blue Ridge Parking and plenty of outdoor recreation
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tri-Cities Airport (~62.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note there are several flights of stairs to access the property, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- Please note that 4-wheel drive or all-wheel drive is necessary in the winter months to access the property
- Please do not sit or lean on stair railing
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »