Elevate your next Colorado retreat at this stunning 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath vacation rental centrally located between Vail and Beaver Creek ski areas. Boasting a luxurious 2,500-square-foot interior perfect for up to 6 adults and 4 children, this modern masterpiece offers an expansive deck with National Forest views, a gas grill and an immense yard with frontage along EagleVail Golf Course and Deer Boulevard. Ideal for large family and group getaways, endless Rocky Mountain outdoor adventure awaits!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Den: Twin Bed & Twin Trundle | Loft: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Approach the entrance to this outdoor oasis through an immense yard surrounded by the EagleVail Golf Course, Deer Boulevard and stunning views of the adjacent National Forest.
You're greeted by an impeccably appointed interior blending soft carpeting with sleek hardwood flooring and mountain-chic décor with modern furnishings.
Turn on the flat-screen cable TV with streaming capabilities and fire up the gas fireplace to add a subtle glow to this already welcoming home while you revel in views through the wall of windows.
When you're not exploring the outdoors, kick off your vacation with a cookout on the spacious deck. While steaks are sizzling on the gas grill, prepare a few sides in the fully equipped kitchen.
Come nighttime, everyone in your group will have their own space to unwind. Comfortable sleeping arrangements await for 6 adults and 4 children to enjoy nights of blissful sleep. Wake up feeling refreshed with coffee and immaculate views from the deck.
-- THE LOCATION --
Sitting just 1.5 miles from the town of Avon, you'll enjoy easy access to the Avon Recreation Center which provides a 5-lane lap pool, slides, a lazy river, fitness center, sauna, and steam rooms.
No matter the season, you'll be situated just minutes from year-round outdoor adventure. In the winter, you're conveniently just 4 miles to Beaver Creek Resort and 7 miles to Vail Ski Resort for world-class skiing, snowboarding, and tubing! And right outside your back door are cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and child-size sledding opportunities on the golf course.
As winter transitions to spring, with it emerges endless trails ideal for hiking, mountain biking and more! Book a tee time at EagleVail Golf Course, take advantage of the driving range and 9-hole Par 3 course, work up a sweat at the nearby tennis courts or treat the kiddos to a day at the 25-meter outdoor swimming pool and neighborhood parks with playground equipment.
Discover the town of Avon, where you'll find an array of shops and boutiques. After an afternoon spent on the mountain, grab a bite to eat at one of the many eateries in town, including Northside Kitchen, Taqueria No Se Hagan Bolas or Avon Bakery & Deli.
For more restaurant options, venture to the towns of EagleVail and Minturn, home to fine establishments, including Ti Amo and Minturn Country Club Steak House.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, 4 with streaming capabilities, an expansive deck with National Park views, a gas grill, gas fireplace, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, 1 parking space in the heated garage, 3 parking spaces in the driveway and more
- Unbeatable EagleVail location - 4 miles to Beaver Creek Resort and 7 miles to Vail Ski Resort! Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, tubing, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, a plethora of shops, bars and restaurants and more!
- Nearest Regional Airport: Eagle County Regional Airport - 217 Eldon Wilson Rd, Gypsum, CO 81637, (~27 miles away) // Nearest International Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~128 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that 6 adults and 4 children can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, den and loft, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10 guests
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- *NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out. It does not look into any interior spaces.*
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Additional fees and taxes may applyGet the full listing »