ED Refnr. 429 249
House: The house is located between the towns of shelter and St. Wolfgang at about 1100 meters above sea level amidst idyllic forest and pastures. It offers approximately 140 square meters of living space for up to 10 people in four bedrooms (1 four-bed, 3 twin), each with 2 rooms and bathroom and toilet.
Kitchen: The kitchen is modern with fridge, electric cooker, microwave oven, dishwasher and coffee machine. There are sufficient cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery available. The kitchen has a balcony for breakfast in the morning sun.
Living room: In the lounge there are TV (SAT), books and board games. Internet is available throughout the house via Wi-Fi at no extra charge.
Bath / WC: On the ground floor there is a bathroom with shower and a separate toilet, in the 1st. Floor 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
Pets are welcome without extra charge!
Garden: In the garden are a small children's playground, a brick barbecue and garden furniture.
Parking: Parking is available on the plot for at least 3 vehicles.
In summer, the house is an ideal starting point for hiking on one of the huts around the Zirbitzkogel or directly to the summit. In winter, the region's ski areas invite you to go skiing or tobogganing.
Summer activities: In summer, the Styrian Zirbenland is a hiking paradise 330 km of marked trails and offers varied ways for sports and cozy. The terrain is also ideal for mountain bikers - 10 circuits with different levels of difficulty are available. Golfing fans will get their money's worth at Golfclub Murtal in Spielberg.
Winter activities: In winter, in the immediate vicinity of the ski Rieseralm (4 lifts) as well as shelter and St. Wolfgang (floodlit slope) to a slopes. In a half to one hour's drive are the ski resorts Klippitztörl, on the Hebalm, Koralpe, on Salzstiegl or at Gaberl. The Zirbitzkogel is a very popular destination for hikers. Number oak routes lead to the summit. Even friends of cross country skiing and tobogganing get their money. Finally, the snowy landscape invites to romantic winter walks or walks.
Auslflugsziele: For excursions in the area offer ideal destinations among others, the recently reopened Therme Aqualux in Fohnsdorf, the Star Tower with the Planetarium and the Puch Museum in Judenburg, the castle Farrach in Zeltweg, the Benedictine monastery in Seckau, the fairytale forest in St , Georgen ob Judenburg, the Keltenberg in Hohentauern or the show mine in Oberzeiring.
- Electricity: once per object included in the price.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 100 EUR (mandatory).
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 1. 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per person per week included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per person per week (compulsory).
- Land area: 650 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance to ski lift / mountain railway: 7 km
- Distance track: 7 km
- Distance shopping: 5 km
- Distance city (shelter): 5 kmGet the full listing »