At one of the most beautiful places in the Zillertal, with a magnificent view of the valley and the Zillertal Alps, lies our Alpine Chalet Bergkristall.
Nestled between up to 3000 m high mountains is our cozy chalet in a beautiful secluded location. One might think time would have stopped here.
No trace of everyday stress and noise. Much still follows the laws of nature. Lovable people, deeply rooted in your home and customs ... The perfect place for your break ....
Alpine Chalet "Bergkristall":
• Cozy non-smoking chalet with 85 m²
• Unique secluded location only 4 minutes drive from our farmhouse
• For 2 - 6 persons for single use
• Fully equipped cottage kitchen
• cozy dining area
• Beautiful parlor with its own fireplace, daybed and flat TV and radio
• 2 bedrooms made of fragrant pine wood with double bed on the upper floor, each with its own flat screen TV
• 1 bedroom in stone pine wood on the ground floor, also with flat screen TV
• A cot and a high chair we can provide you on request in the chalet
• 1 bathroom with wellness shower, vanity and hair dryer
• Finnish sauna
• 1 separate toilet
• Gallery with large lounger and children's play area
• Beautiful terrace - partly covered
• Private garden with sunbathing area and spring water well
• Free Wi-Fi
• 3 free parking spaces
• bread service and shopping service on request
In summer, the hut is directly accessible by car. In winter, you can leave the vehicles 300 meters in front of the cabin on our cabin parking lot. The luggage is brought directly to the chalet with our hut tractor. The hut is a 5-minute walk away.
The ski bus stop is a 15-minute walk away. The free ski bus will take you there in 10 minutes. to the new Möslbahn with us at the Schwendberg. With the new train you can reach the ski resort Mayrhofen / Horberg / Penken.
Alternatively, you can reach the Möslbahn in 5 minutes. with your own car (attention - limited parking).
RODEL fun at the hut ...
You can safely leave your sleigh at home - because we are happy to provide you with some of our "Zipfelbobs" for sledding at the chalets. A "huge fun" for young and old ...
And if you want to try one of our great toboggan runs in the Zillertal, then you can borrow the toboggan directly at the toboggan run :)Get the full listing »