Our apartment is located between the Hundertwasserhaus and the Kunsthaus Wien in a quiet side street in the 3rd. District. The apartment is located in a small house on the 4th floor with lift access and private courtyard. The apartment offers a large luxury kitchen with a large dining table. The large and bright living room has large comfortable sofas, a 42 'LCD TV with cable channels and DVD player. If you have to work, there is also a large work desk with Wi-Fi internet. The guest bedroom has 2 single beds, which can be put together if required. The master bedroom is on the courtyard side and has a large four-poster bed (180X200 cm) and a large wardrobe with 32 'LCD TV. The apartment also has a separate toilet and shower room. Numerous parking lots, grocery stores, bakeries, pharmacy on the doorstep; Tram number 1 takes you directly to the center - Schwedenplatz, University, City Hall, Parliament and Opera. In 15-20 minutes walk on Stephansplatz!
Attractions: Our apartment is located directly between 2 of Vienna's most famous attractions: the Hundertwasserhaus and the Kunsthaus Wien. Both can be reached on foot in less than 3 minutes.
Public transport: In a few meters, the stop Hetzgasse tram line 1 - this will bring you in less than 5 minutes at Schwedenplatz. From here, you can walk to Stephansplatz (center) in less than 6 minutes or get off the subway (lines U4 and U1). But you can also book a boat tour along the Danube to the boat dock to Bratislava! Numerous guest gardens and restaurants are waiting for you along the Danube Canal.
If you continue with the line 1, you can easily reach the university, Rathaus, Burgtheater, Parlament, Museumsquartier and finally the Staatsoper! All sights of Vienna are along this route and you do not even need to change!
Shopping / Food: In the immediate vicinity you will find 2 large supermarkets with a wide range of food and drinks, open 6 days a week. In addition, there are 2 bakeries with great bread and confectionery (open also on Sundays and public holidays!) There is also a bank with ATM, pharmacy, tobacconist, florist, many smaller shops, hairdresser shops and much more. Perfect infrastructure in front of your vacation home!
ENGLISH VERSION OF RENTAL AGREEMENT:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR CONTRACT WITH US:
Our acceptance of your deposit forms a contract between us (Mr. Georgi Mitev) and the party leader acting (…..) on behalf of all members of the party. The payment of the reservation will be regarded as an automatic acceptance of our conditions. No other conditions will apply to the contract unless confirmed by us to you in writing. Your party is contractually bound by these terms and conditions
The price quoted is for self catering holidays in privately owned property inclusive of water, electricity, bedlinen, handtowels and standard clean after your departure.
REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
A refundable security deposit of EUR 200,- will added to the rental price. Any breakages and damages to the property will be deducted from this deposit. In case of no damages the damage deposit will be refunded to your bank account within 14 days after departure date.
KEY COLLECTING AND CONTACTING PERSON DURING YOUR STAY:
You will get the keys for the apartment at arrival directly from our housekeeper. His name is Mr. MAGED!
He will await you infront of our house and will show you the apartment and give you the keys at arrival.
Please call our housekeeper, as soon as you have started from Vienna International Airport/ Main Station.
Mr. MAGED speaks German and English.
His mobile number is: .................
Please note, that the clean of any kind of kitchen utilities (pots, pans, plates, mugs ect.) and dispose of any waste bags is not included in the cleaning charge for the final clean. For any kind of such additional work, there will be EUR 30,- charged automatically from your damage deposit.
Because of this reason we kindly request you to clean up this items on your own in order to avoid any misunderstanding.
The functioning of all technical equipment (TV, heating ect.) is being checked before every new arrival. Please check on your own again at arrival, if all equipment works in a proper way.
For any call outs and reparation works carried out from our maintenance man, which have been caused by an inappropiate use from the holiday guests (f.e. chaning of TV-channel list, change of Menu language of TV, change of cable connections for DVD/ SAT-Receiver ect.) there will be a surcharge! For such eventuallies EUR 35,- for any new hour + materials will be charged to the holiday guests. This surcharge will de decucted from the damage deposit.
We would like to inform you, that items for the daily personal use are not being provided for selfcatering holidays.
At the beginning of each rental season we wo put a full range of all basic food products in each apartment. Before every new arrival there is also toilet paper put in the bathrooms and light bulbs are being checked.
In the event that during your stay the toilet paper, kitchen rolls, dishwasher tabs, dishwasher soap, herbs, oil, vinegar, lights bulbs, batteries, gas/ carbon for bbq, bags for hoover ect. have runed out, you must buy this items on your own.
This service/ replacement of such items are not included in our rental rates for selfcatering holidays.
CHECK-IN and -OUT-TIMES:
The property will be ready for check-in at 15.00 o´clock (3 p.m.) on your arrival date. You have to check out on your departure date at 10.00 o´clock (10.a.m.).
Note: in case there is no departure/ arrival of other guests before/after your stay you can check-in earlier and check-out later the apartment.
Arrivals between 08.30 and 19.30 o`clock are included in the rental price. For all arrivals out of this time there will be an additional charge of EUR 25,- payable directly to our housekeeper in cash.
Please call Mr. MAGED ONE DAY BEFORE departure day to confirm her your exact departure time for the key collecting.
1. A reservation payment of 50% will be requested on booking in order to secure your reservation.
2. The final balance is payable 3 weeks prior arrival date.
3. For last minute bookings less than 3 weeks prior arrival date the total payment is payable upfront.
We do accept bank transfers and/ or credit card payments- VISA/ MASTERCARD/ AMEX!
1. Please do not send cash payments through the post.
2. All payments should be made by one person, and whenever possible, this should be the person named on the confirmation invoice.
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. The following cancellation charges will be payable:
1. More than 57 days notice given before arrival date - loss of 50 % of reservation payment.
2. between 56 - 43 days notice given before arrival date - loss of 80 % of reservation payment.
3. between 42 - 15 days notice given before arrival date - loss of 100% of reservation payment.
We strongly advise that clients take advantage of private cancellation insurance.
NO SHOW/ INTERRUPTION OF HOLIDAY:
In case the tenant is not arriving and/ or has to interrupt his holidays for any reasons the landlord is not obligated for any compensation.
LOSS, DAMAGES and ACCIDENTS:
1. Persons renting within a private community must note that Georgi Mitev as owner of the property nor the Community have any liability for any loss, damages or accidents incurred by clients, members of their family or any other persons visiting or residing with them.
2. You should ensure that you have your own insurance to cover such eventualities.
3. Visitors will be held responsible for any breakages or damage to the property by members of their family and visiting friends. The property inventory will be checked over on a weekly basis, therefore, any damages will be deducted from the returnable deposit.
1. Neither the owner nor the maintenance/ housekeeper shall be liable for any defect in or the breakdown of any mechanical, electrical or other item of equipment, goods or property, including the property itself, but shall upon the receipt of notice of the same use their best endeavours to effect repairs to or the replacement of any such item within a reasonable time and the client shall not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever in respect thereof.
2. Neither the owner nor the maintenance/ housekeeper shall in any way be liable for the occasional appearance in the property of insects, vermin or other rodents or animals but every reasonable endeavour shall be made to limit or eradicate the same when notified of their presence.
3. Neither the owner nor the the maintenance/ housekeeper shall in any way be liable for any noise or disturbance originating beyond the boundaries of the property which is beyond their control.
I hope, the contract has given you an answer for the main questions.Get the full listing »