ED Ref. 2423579
The house Hauskirchen is located 30 minutes northeast of Vienna. The charming former farmhouse has been newly renovated and newly furnished. The car can be parked directly in front of the house. Through a covered driveway you come into the quiet garden. In the anteroom is a cozy coffee table. The kitchen also has a dining table. The cozy living room with solid wood furniture leads into the spacious bedroom. The large bathroom has a bathtub with shower facility. The quiet garden invites you to linger and barbecue. Numerous cycling and Nordic walking trails invite to sports activities. The Bezirsstadt Mistelbach is only 13 km away. In the area there are numerous museums such. b. the Mamuz in Mistelbach or the museum village Niedersulz. The castle of Hermann Nietsch is located in the municipality (Prinzendorf).
- Local tax / tourist tax: according to consumption (mandatory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Final cleaning: per object and week costs in the amount of 60 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: to rent per object per week for 5 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to rent per person per week for 15 EUR (compulsory).
- Land area: 450 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance shopping: 0. 20 km
- Distance city (Mistelbach): 13 kmGet the full listing »