INSTANT BOOK ME:
This property is live and ready for you to INSTANT BOOK, please read our terms and conditions.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS HOUSE BECAUSE:
This beautiful property has everything you need for the ultimate waterfront holiday on Lake Mulwala.
Guests will enjoy absolute waterfrontage and perfect outdoor entertaining offered by the stunning open plan al fresco, kitchen, lounge and dining areas.
Waterski all day from your back yard and at night, wind down in the solar heated wet edge pool, spa, and catch a magnificent sunset over Lake Mulwala.
Offering 6 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a powder room, couples have plenty of privacy and will enjoy the option of upstairs or downstairs relaxing in adult lounge spaces.
The master ensuite offers a large spa bath, TV with Foxtel and resort style walk in shower and toilet.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining with top of the range appliances, a double sized fridge/freezer and walk in pantry.
In the al fresco, guests are treated to a huge hooded BBQ, with rotisserie and also a wood fired pizza oven. Really no need to even think about eating out when you have everything you need plus the best waterside location in town.
Ample parking for cars in the 2 double garages and large driveway for boat trailers.
Guests can enjoy in-house massages, lake tours, barbie boat hire, fishing boat hire, fishing tours and more.
LONG STAY DISCOUNTS:
Please place an enquiry with the booking agent for long stay discounts.
All bedding and linen is provided. Bath towels are also supplied as part of your tariff. You will need to bring your own beach towels.
A starter kit of tea, coffee, milk and sugar is provided at the house, as well as some basic pantry items.
• Upstairs Master bedroom 1: King bed with enormous spa ensuite
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed ( or 2 singles)
• Bedroom 3: Queen bed
• Bedroom 4: Queen bed (or 2 singles)
• Bedroom 5: King bed (or 2 king singles) and 2 single bunks
• Bedroom 6: King bed (or 2 king singles)
• DVD/CD player
• Foxtel at 4 locations throughout the house
• Plasma TV in lounge
• Plasma TV in upstairs lounge
• Plasma TV in master bedroom
• Plasma TV on upstairs balcony
• Spa seats in the wet edge pool
• 2 x Double garages
• Pizza Oven and large hooded BBQ
• Large al fresco and outdoor entertaining area
• Outdoor table seating for 12
• Private water frontage, boat mooring, jetty and ladder
• Unrivalled views across the lake to the Yacht Club
Please note, the lake access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
For additional safety, baby playpen fencing is available for hire (erection fee of $170 applies).
We manage over 30 properties in the region, so if you need houses side by side, contact us via an enquiry.Get the full listing »