PRIME POSITION- Located between the main road & the beach. Position Postion Position - Cannot get closer to the BEACH, Shops, Cafes, Takeaways, Restaurants, Hotels,Supermarkets, Cinemas etc -just at the front gate. Traffic lights to cross the road at front of property.
------------Prices based on a total of 6-7 bedrooms, all queen/double beds-------------
LEAVE YOUR CAR -You can walk to nearly everything.
Take the bus at the front door as far as Portsea or Frankston.
- WALK THROUGH THE REAR GATE: straight onto the SANDY BEACH, Pristine Blue Waters, safe family friendly beach, foreshore with sealed walking/cycling track bring your bikes & the famous kite festival.
- Watch all the ships go by including large cruise liners and the Spirit of Tasmania this location is the closest that the ships come to the shore in Port Philip Bay
- Enjoy swimming, sun baking, snorkling on the beach or go fishing off the pier/jetty, boat hire, or walk the sandy beaches.
- Fishing trips/day crusies are available off the jetty.
- Circus & Carnivals 100m away when in town.
- Markets 100m away.
- WALK THROUGH THE FRONT GATE: directly on Point Nepean Rd to the famous Rosebud Hotel, full shopping centre including supermarkets, cafes/restaurants/takeaways, cinemas, markets, lawn bowls. Council playground/park & BBQ next door.
SELF CHECK IN---Check yourself in with the lockbox.
- PETS NOT ALLOWED
- WATER VIEWS from the house, watch the ships go by.
- LARGE LAWN AREA to play Cricket,Football, Soccer,Volleyball etc
-------------Bedroom layout - 5 bedrooms in the house - 2 bedrooms in the cabin-----------------
The 2 bedroom self contained cabin is complete with kitchette,bathroom etc
It has the ability to interconnect with the house or it can be completely isolated from the house via a large set of double gates & is completely fenced off, making it completely private if required.
It has 2 double beds and can sleep a max of 4 people.
Bedroom 1: Queen bed SLEEPS 2, full ensuite, tv /dvd
Bedroom 2: Queen bed SLEEPS 2, tv/dvd
Bedroom 3: Qeeen bed SLEEPS 2, dvd
Bedroom 4: Queen bed SLEEPS 2, dvd
Bedroom 5: Double bed SLEEPS 2, full ensuite, tv /dvd
Bedroom 6: Queen bed SLEEPS 2,
Bedroom 7: Double bed SLEEPS 2, located in Sunroom-Fold out leather sofa bed available only on request
2 nights minimum stay.
---------------------5 showers- all Hot & Cold includes 1 outdoor, 3 toilets-------------------------
Cleaning & linen charges may apply.
Very quiet location with no street noise. Ample off street carparking also large double car port.
Enjoy breakfast or a few drinks at the large CURVED BEACH VIEW BAR during the day or night
- TOURIST INFORMATION we have a large range of brouchures, maps & information for you to fully occupy you during your stay at Rosebud & the Mornington Peninsular.
....................... When making enquires state how many BEDROOMS you require.........................
- Comfortable living area with televisions, DVD, Video and CD player with a HUGE selection of disks, tapes and videos. Additional televisions in some bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with Queen Size bed and television & full ensuite.
- Three other bedrooms with queen & double beds, wardrobes.
- Fully equipped kitchen including:
Hotplates, Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Crockery Cutlery Full size Fridge/Freezer Coffee machine.
Pantry supplies: tea, coffee, jams, vegemite, sauces, pickles, cooking oil etc.
- Dining setting both indoors and outdoor, two gas barbeques.
- Two additional Bathrooms total 5 showers hair dryer and Separate WC total 3 toilets
- Outdoor Undercover areas Kitchen, tables, chairs, stools etc.
- Accommodation includes gas ducted heating, feature fire place and electric blankets, fans for your all year comfort.
- Laundry facilities: washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
- All linen, towels & soaps, supplied. BYO beach towels.
- Property is serviced by arrangement.
-SELF CHECK IN---Check yourself in with the lockbox.
- Children are welcome, a selection of beach equipment,indoor & outdoor games /activitys provided.
- Beach chairs, sun umbrellas provided.
- Ample secure off street safe parking, also a large double car port.
-QUITE POSITION, no street noise.
- A delicious Breakfast Hamper of local produce can be arranged upon request at extra cost.
- Smoking Outdoors Only
- Outdoor shower hot/cold water-great after the beach.
- Covered outdoor entertainment areas with outdoor settings and 3 BBQ's.
- Public TRANSPORT at front gate, buses to Franston/Portsea, Taxis, walking/riding trails.
- Available All Year, minimum 2 nights, sleeping up to 14 guests.
Please Note: STRICTLY: NO PARTIES, NO FUNCTIONS, NO SCHOOLIES
- Wheelchair ramps and handrails in shower/bath, toilet.
- Bathroom & toilet are not wheelchair friendly
- Flat terrain and access via the beach gate to to the flat sealed Bay Trail Walking/Cycling track.
Other Close By Attractions:::::::::::::::
State of the Art Brand NEW playground at the JETTY a couple of minutes walk
-Wineries over 200 nearby - Golf Courses / Mini Golf
-Bay, ocean and surf beaches - Mornington Peninsula National Park
-Art, craft and heritage attractions -Sorrento historic village
-Peninsula Hot Springs & treatments - Arthurs Seat & Maze
-Drive in movies, Cinemas - Markets - Horse riding
-Arthurs Seat Eagle Chair Lift
-Back Beaches & Surfing -Rosebud Plaza
-10 pin bowling -Strawberry Farm
-McCrae Light House -Horse Riding beach / trail
-Hot Springs-Peninsular Hot Springs Packages avaliable.
............Prices based on a total of 6-7 bedrooms, ..............
A deposit is required to secure the property on your selected dates, this deposit is non refundable if you cancel your booking.
DAY VISITORS - Guest's visitors are NOT permitted to stay overnight.
Visitors must leave between 10.00 pm to 6.00am or Nightly Rate will be charged.
The conditions of our permit and insurance policy cover paying guests only.
---------All prices are in Australian Dollars. Security Bond to be secured with Credit Card------------
A copy of your drivers license will be required for security reasons
Property is to be kept and left in clean condition. A cleaning fee will be charged to hire a cleaner if necessary.
Please advise on booking if a cleaning service is required upon departure.
Check In 2:00pm Nominal----time may vary subject to previous guests.
Check Out 10:00am Nominal----time may vary subject to previous guests.
Where possible early check in/late check out will be avaliable subject to bookings-Please ask
Check In time may have to be slightly later depending on previous guests.
Location and Driving Instructions for '930 BIG HOUSE OnTheBeach'
-------------------------------------Location Rosebud Central------------------------------------
Private accommodation just a 60 minute drive from Melbourne via Peninsular Link Freeway. '930 on the Beach' accommodation is located at Rosebud Beach on Port Phillip Bay on Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
Melways Ref: Page 158:E12
Phone me for more information.
BorisGet the full listing »